Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good overall. The paints on the head look solid. No skin paint overlap on the mask that I can see. The stitching on the black stripes still looks rough though. Not sure what's going on there. A this scale, stuff like tha really sticks out and can't understand why they couldn't get better stitching on those. It's a silly thing to get wrong.

Thanks for posting these, Ave. Can you ask him to get a shot of himself standing next to it? That's the easiest way for me to get a sense of size. No worries if not of course.

Short on time today, but I will as soon as I can. Its the wifes B-day weekend! I just :pray: she likes her gift!

Body is not too bad, its not 100% solid, I think its aprox 35lb but I dont have a scale. Stitching is sharp and precise. Great stuff! Quality work

He looks awesome :yess:

Btw is this yours or your friend? If this is yours, can you measure his base if you don't mind?

Will the base fit on top of besta without sticking out? Besta is about 15" deep. Thanks Ave.

Can't wait to get mine, but I still don't have the shipping notice yet :gah:

Not crazy about how even the scuff marks are in the shoulder plates. Too uniform. Is this worth the price. That's going to be up to each of us to decide. This isn't as detailed as the Wolf, but it's a lot bigger. Plus, it's as detailed as a classic Wolvie statue can get really. At $1500, it's a better fit, but when you consider the price of a Cinemaquette at 1/3 scale, 2k isn't all that crazy really. I've gone back and forth on this one and still don't know how I feel about it. Maybe more pics will help.

He looks awesome :yess:

Btw is this yours or your friend? If this is yours, can you measure his base if you don't mind?

Will the base fit on top of besta without sticking out? Besta is about 15" deep. Thanks Ave.

Can't wait to get mine, but I still don't have the shipping notice yet :gah:

I can't imagine it being small enough for that. I'm guessing the length of the base being 25" give or take. It's 31" tall and that's with him hunched over at the waist with bending knees. It's a beast. Ok, just looked it up and the base is close to 20" deep. Maybe 19". Smaller than I expected.

Last edited:
I will measure the base when I get back later on Fri. In a rush to open and take some pics. More pics taken today of the LSF with my phone. I will take much more pics in the next few days and a video review

The claws are not metal. They're sharp and shiny though. It's a thin hard type of plastic, but not cheap looking. You would never know they're not metal unless you touch them.
No complaints with this one. Their quality control department did a great job and it was very well packaged.

Thanks for taking the time out for the early pics averone. It looks great...

Thanks for taking the time out for the early pics averone. It looks great...

Your all welcome~ ! :hi5:

I will be back with more pics in the next few days. Hope to see some others get theirs in hand

Yeah, appreciate the pics and feedback. Looking forward to seeing more.

Did she like the present?

It looks good, but to me it looks a bit pricey for what we see. Should be 1000.00 max. But congrats on this huge statue! Now I want to see your doom LSF pics next! :D

Yeah, appreciate the pics and feedback. Looking forward to seeing more.

Did she like the present?

Tomorrow, I have yet to give it to her. Will carve out some time, if I can get away :pray:

How do you always get things first? lol

Looks cool man, looking forward to the video review.

Chris

I have no idea!!
I get the bigger statues first for some reason. :peace

It looks good, but to me it looks a bit pricey for what we see. Should be 1000.00 max. But congrats on this huge statue! Now I want to see your doom LSF pics next! :D

The price is what it is. Theyve decided that 1/2 scale means 2k. This Wolvie is as detailed as you can ask for, so they've done a great job with it. The folks who're willing and able will have this piece and probably think it's worth it and that's what really matters in the end.

The price is what it is. Theyve decided that 1/2 scale means 2k. This Wolvie is as detailed as you can ask for, so they've done a great job with it. The folks who're willing and able will have this piece and probably think it's worth it and that's what really matters in the end.

Yes you are correct. Congrats to all the buyers! :hi5:

Your all welcome~ ! :hi5:

I will be back with more pics in the next few days. Hope to see some others get theirs in hand

Thanks for the pics was awesome to wake up to.
Really happy with how this turned out to be fair it's looking like the prototype. Do you notice any difference from the one in SDCC?

Do you notice any difference from the one in SDCC?

I think the only thing is that the scuffs on the pads are too uniformed like the guy on the other page said. Apart from that it looks the same to me.

photo3-2.jpg
5967916344_322fe46d0d_z.jpg

Back