Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an acquired taste and I'll admit I was not a fan at first but the hiss grew into more of an angry teeth bear. No longer a big problem for me anymore.

Metal claws is great news!

And ...any chance they change the portrait? If not, any custom portraits in play?

I would never ask Sideshow for anything again if they would just complete the Gold team XMEN plus Beast Magneto and Nightcrawler

I can live without a Cable Juggernaut Bishop however I really want a new Storm (and judging from their responses, it sounds like they are adverse to this costume design... The hair style on the new Cap Marvel could've totally went with a PF of this)

Even would opt for the 80s design nothing modern and no Mohawk Storm unless a Jim Lee PF is on the way first

Plus Beyoncé loves Storm, I don't know what those other heffas are suppose to be dressed as

It's an acquired taste and I'll admit I was not a fan at first but the hiss grew into more of an angry teeth bear. No longer a big problem for me anymore.

Both heads still look bad to me. Unfortunate because there is so much else to like about this PF.

I'm on the same boat. Other than the claws and sword, which should have been metal from the start so I won't take the news about them like an upgrade but as something that should already have been there, I could close an eye on the hated underbase and the square bicep. But the head sculpts really don't make the cut to me, the masked one is a tad better but I can't get over the hissing lips and that huge, ah, ball on his chin.

Both heads still look bad to me. Unfortunate because there is so much else to like about this PF.

Well if it does make a difference those who ordered appreciate you keeping the ES relatively low. Like I said I was an early detester so I won't fault anyone for not liking it. I'm getting this anyway also hoping someone in the great community will go out of their way to make a kick ass portrait for him. Either I'll be happy having him.

Just out of curiosity but what kind of head would people prefer on this one? Masked, unmasked? Clean or battle damaged? Long ears or short ears? Snarling, neutral, cigar smoking?

EDIT: a custom one I mean, if you could choose every aspect of the new head sculpt

Well personally I like the current head but a closed mouth calm version would make me happy. Similar to the legendary head. I do believe someone photoshopped that head on this early in the thread. Looked spectacular. I like the proportions of the mask etc.

wolverine.jpg

Credit to Mamba on this.

Just out of curiosity but what kind of head would people prefer on this one? Masked, unmasked? Clean or battle damaged? Long ears or short ears? Snarling, neutral, cigar smoking?

EDIT: a custom one I mean, if you could choose every aspect of the new head sculpt
I love this statue as is, but I would love a cigar smoking alt head!!! I'd be all over that.. Maybe even one with the mask on and taking a fat puff of a stoagie! Or mask off toking a stoagie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Well if it does make a difference those who ordered appreciate you keeping the ES relatively low.

Happy to help :lol

I'll probably get a regular since the blade does nothing for me, assuming a good custom head gets made. I do like the overall design, and of course the brown costume version would be nice to have.

Back