Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm jealous you guys are able to still dabble in this hobby, after they went north of $400 I was out. I'm just waiting for that one piece that I simply must have to use up my reward points. Still waiting [emoji38]
Oh Im nearly at that point to, Ondi. I wont be getting Goblin and I've slowly been using RP to nudge statues down below the $400 mark so once they hit $500 regularly that will be the end I think. I'm hoping to get a few more below that before its quitting time though.

The problem for me is that final piece mate. Knowing its my last I think I'm looking for perfection (yeah I know). I thought about this PF and Spiderman so far but even the minor things stop me from hitting that button.

It's more likely that having the points allows me to keep the door ajar and not completely closed on this hobby (hence my hesitance) :wink1:

The problem for me is that final piece mate. Knowing its my last I think I'm looking for perfection (yeah I know). I thought about this PF and Spiderman so far but even the minor things stop me from hitting that button.

It's more likely that having the points allows me to keep the door ajar and not completely closed on this hobby (hence my hesitance) :wink1:

So true. My final piece will be soon as well. Hopefully it's an end all Ironman!

I'd like to see Sideshow attempt Ghost Rider one more time. Just in case I can't get the XM version, which will pretty much cap off my quarter scale collection. Pricing is out of control, I don't see it getting cheaper and I'm not trying to keep up with the Joneses.

In all my years of collecting I've never purchased Spiderman yet so I hope that one really shows up well. This Wolverine was also one I've been waiting for for long time, flex payments lessens the pain.

So true. My final piece will be soon as well. Hopefully it's an end all Ironman!

Yeah I'm kind of hoping for a killer Ironman also. I should have finished with the Hulk you guys got but hey that's life. Timing is everything hey.

Hey PCE how are ya bud? I can't say I'd be adverse to an awesome Ghost Rider either but I can't see SS going there at the moment or have you heard whispers? :lurking

Yeah I'm kind of hoping for a killer Ironman also. I should have finished with the Hulk you guys got but hey that's life. Timing is everything hey.

Hey PCE how are ya bud? I can't say I'd be adverse to an awesome Ghost Rider either but I can't see SS going there at the moment or have you heard whispers? :lurking
Iron man is also on my list. Was kinda hoping he'd be up for PO before the end of the year.

I've given up on IM suits. I have yet to see one that blows my mind paint wise except the VI but don.t like the AR shape. HT 1/4 Armor is out of this world detail.

Just visited the Green Goblin Thread after you mentioned him Josh. Holy S*&^ I didn't know about the price jump....:lol oh dear highly entertaining but I do seriously feel for those getting priced out of the hobby it's not fun.

I went ahead and cancelled brown Wolvie today. I don't know, after some thought there's just too much cool stuff coming out from all these companies now and I'll only make purchases that'll blow me away. And yeah, the price increase on SS statues isn't exactly helping. I'll prob finish out the JLA and then my SS collecting days will be over.

I think those boots look worse than the PF honestly.

edit: Honestly the whole thing looks like poo to me.

Oh man ...I don't like how that 6th scale Wolverine figure looks at all. Not at all!

I actually like these boots more than the pf's.

All of ssc 1/6 scale are easy passes. They're just not appealing in any form.

Back