Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think those boots look worse than the PF honestly.

edit: Honestly the whole thing looks like poo to me.
Seriosuly, poo is a great word for this atrocity. This wolvie figure looks like a terrible custom gone waaaaay bad...is he wearing an xxxl burlap bag outfit?! It looks like it's 3 sizes too big for him.

One of the ugliest releases I've seen in some time IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Seriosuly, poo is a great word for this atrocity. This wolvie figure looks like a terrible custom gone waaaaay bad...is he wearing an xxxl burlap bag outfit?! It looks like it's 3 sizes too big for him.

One of the ugliest releases I've seen in some time IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Lmao. I was trying figure out what it was he was wearing. You nailed it. Burlap bag. Ha ha

Have you seen the HT Deadpool? Now that looks like premium figure. This Wolv looks like something I buy at Kmart

It looks like some type of rubber like the MOS Superman and AMS2 figure. Those suits damage if you keep them in extreme poses for long.

Ok yes he looks like poo. So, which item are the gauntlets correct? Why go "closer" to correct boots on the 1/6 than the more expensive PF?

I think those boots look worse than the PF honestly.

edit: Honestly the whole thing looks like poo to me.

Wow I couldn't agree more with you bro, awful :(

What does he need steel cap boots for isn't his whole skeleton laced with adamantium???

Back