Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We do not know. I also believe it's been mentioned that currently there are not plans to do so.

Anyone know of any online retailers selling the regular version at a discounted price? I don't care for the ex Muramasa blade and would rather save some money if I can and buy the reg somewhere cheaper. I get the sword, but I think it looks better displayed with his claws.

I haven't seen any below retail. The only time I see a regular ssc statue go below retail is when it first gets released and hits ebay.

Anyone know of any online retailers selling the regular version at a discounted price? I don't care for the ex Muramasa blade and would rather save some money if I can and buy the reg somewhere cheaper. I get the sword, but I think it looks better displayed with his claws.

Midtown always has a small discount of 8% on pre-orders. Save $38. Probably won't see many other discounts until its released.

https://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Wolverine+Brown+Costume+P_1478280

^ Ordering directly from sideshow still comes out cheaper (for me anyway)when you factor in the $24 in reward points they credit you. Shipping is more with Midtown. Just an fyi.

I have to wonder if variants are getting nixed by Marvel. Marvel said no to the Phoenix variants. Is it possible the said no to a yellow and blue costume variant for Wolvie as well? Is it only X-related merch that Marvel is now putting the kibosh on as far as variants is concerned? I've got no problem with Marvel nixing all variants from now on. Even though I wouldn't mind and want a green Phoenix variant, I'd much rather have an all new original sculpt of the character. The only problem with this is the ridiculous amount of time it takes SSC to release the characters we want in the Marvel line. Anyone down for a Thanos, Magneto, or green Phoenix PF? Who knows when SSC will get around to any of these characters?

I just don't think this [brown suit] sculpt was meant to have a color variant, the costume is textured and a simple repaint would not suffice.

It was kind of designed particularly for the costume and era (ie-the ex and the companion piece, and the setting)

I am disappointed that the planned Daken and Iron Patriot PFs were nixed, and I assume the Mr Sinister Comiquette is nixed as well

so many un-used characters, another Wolverine would just create more backlash...

This was the rumoured list, some of these choices would make any collector's mouth salivate, but I think a lot of the unleased statues were nixed unfortunately

1.jpg

2.jpg

Yeah, that's a dated list already. Going on 3 years old now. Also, I think SSC is basically done with COMs. We get an occasional one in the Marvel line (Spidey related) but haven't seen a whiff of one in the DC line. I think most of the COMs have been dropped and if we do see those characters, it'll be as PFs somewhere down the line.

Back