1/6 Wolffe Pack Clone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As we can see with the bomb squad....there are lots of directions to go...and now that the Scout Trooper from Jedi is coming...the 41st Elite has to be on SS design table now...

Yeah, they must have a hell of a time doing different designs on the clones.
cover.jpg
:lol:rotfl

Hope the deco turns out as good as it looks in the product page gallery. I put Wolffe back out on display in anticipation... he's one impressive figure... it'll be cool to have this trooper join him on display.

With the 20% off code for Wolffe right now, thinking of picking him up and I haven't bought a 1/6 fig in years. I like him that much and have been waiting for a good price. Malgus too since he's part of the 20% off.

Go for it! Wolffe is a great figure...well done deco...good portraits, decent gear. Can't wait to have this new trooper to display with him...

Is the Clone Wars animated serie part of the Star Wars "expanded universe"?

Since Disney now forbid Sideshow to announce any more expanded universe product, I was wondering if we would see more Clone Troopers in the future (except for those we see in Ep II-III movies).

Since Disney now forbid Sideshow to announce any more expanded universe product, I was wondering if we would see more Clone Troopers in the future (except for those we see in Ep II-III movies).

They appeared in the Clone Wars Series. So, they should not be considered part of EU but canon material.

They appeared in the Clone Wars Series. So, they should not be considered part of EU but canon material.

Like Toystales said, the only canon now is eps I-III, clone wars, rebels, eps IV-VI and Disney's Eps VII - IX plus standalone films.

Probably the Ewok movies too.

Thanks for the post. Love the pictures! Looking forward to finally getting this one in hand! Did anyone else notice the Disney logo on the box? I believe this is the first one I've seen with it.

Hadn't noticed. Mixed feelings about it. At least we don't get to have Mickey's head on box front... yet :monkey3

Thanks for the early look, Dave....the trooper looks good.

It's weird, but that Disney logo on the box kinda bums me out. It really is the end of an era....it's just another Disney brand now, right in your face...ah, well...like you said...."bury your feelings",eh?

Back