1/6 Wolffe Pack Clone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. Gonna pick him up sooner than expected as my other wants got postponed til next year. Guess i'm not totally cloned out yet.

Mine was suppose to be here today.
I checked my UPS e-mail and guess what?
They KNOW there's a ton of snow in the NY area around Buffalo
and they still route my package through there?
UPS ARE TOTAL F#(%ING IDIOTS!

Finally had a chance to unbox this trooper....here's a quick shot...

I'll click some more later....gotta say, Sideshow has really got the deco apps down well....cool looking.
My only nit is this one's got a bit of the "rag doll" thing going on with the body. Kinda odd since the last several clone have featured a tight-jointed body that stood well unassisted. Not the case with this one unfortunately.

Still....he looks damned impressive....

Finally had a chance to unbox this trooper....here's a quick shot...

I'll click some more later....gotta say, Sideshow has really got the deco apps down well....cool looking.
My only nit is this one's got a bit of the "rag doll" thing going on with the body. Kinda odd since the last several clone have featured a tight-jointed body that stood well unassisted. Not the case with this one unfortunately.

Still....he looks damned impressive....

Good shot. sad to hear Sideshow's consistency in body quality seem to have ended with this. Might be a faulty batch though.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I really like this figure and the body on mine is nice and tight so no worries there, but as you can see in the pics, the paint on the wolfpack symbol on the helmet was slopped on pretty poorly. Luckily I ordered from sideshow direct and they're sending me a replacement helmet. I'm definitely gonna pick up another one of these after the holidays.

Great figure...I can't wait to get my SINKER next week...hope SSC has more Wolf Pack Troopers down the line so I can army build...I would love more Wolf Pack Clone Troopers....if they get it right...I am in for a dozen!

Here's another shot from me....really impressed how Sideshow just keeps upping their game on the deco with these soldiers....

..and the trooper displays really well with Commander Wolffe....

Every time a new clone gets announced these days, my first thought is "enough already"...but I can't resist 'em...they just look so cool....and with each successive release, Sideshow keeps them looking great.

Now I'm really looking forward to that Bomb Tech....

Great shots. Still on PO locally. Having Ex R2 on PO at Sideshow, adding this and the Geonosis commander Battle Droïd will make for an expensive january.

Back