1/6 Wolffe Pack Clone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the early look, Dave....the trooper looks good.

It's weird, but that Disney logo on the box kinda bums me out. It really is the end of an era....it's just another Disney brand now, right in your face...ah, well...like you said...."bury your feelings",eh?

Feels more like another toy line now than an adult geared collectible line.

Feels more like another toy line now than an adult geared collectible line.

Probably one of the top clones they've put out, but having a 6 letter word on the box makes it feel toyish to you? :lol

Having worked at a TRU for a decade, i have to say i mostly associate the Disney logo to kids animated movies (Lilo & Stitch, Treasure Planet, Bolt...) and Princesses. So, basically, yes, having Disney in full letters on my Sideshow box kind of feel out of place.

Here we go again....charged and stuck at "Item(s) Shipping Soon"....

"Hey...I hear the boat might've left China"
"Cool! Run the cards!"

I kid, I kid....I hope.

Looks good... gotta say Sideshow has really nailed the weathering and deco on the clones. And this one's nice since it doesn't have a jacked up human portrait to lead to disappointment.

Now if only they could get a human head to not look like crap :lecture

Yes, this trooper looks great from what we've seen so far (thanks Dave M from RS)....and I gotta say, Commander Wolffe features two really decent looking head sculpts. SS's getting there...if anything tanks a head sculpt for them, it's usually the paint apps....hopefully they're going to get as good with that as they are getting with armor detailing on the clones.

Decent... but still a few steps below what others are doing. And the heads after him (at least that I've had) have been worse. Echo and Fives look like they were hit with a stick :lol

Well, it's on the way....

Am I the only one inhere that picked this one up> :)

I guess most are feeling a little clone fatigue....

I didn't PO, but I'll get him, Wolffe is awesome and needs a friend.

Ordered locally. Mine won't show up until january at best. lease post pics to ease the wait :)

Nope, you are not alone. I did the PO on the first day available. Only slight clone fatigue, but couldn't resist. They look amazing grouped together in detolfs!! In fact most of my collection is made up of clones.

As posted in another thread, there are still a few movie based clones that I'd love to add to the collection after this 104th. Not cloned out yet. In fact, following the last few OT announcements, my appetite for clones might be increasing again.

DAN_4082.jpg

Looks good! I really dig the weathering and the light grey on him. Makes me regret not picking up wolffe when sideshow was basically giving him away

Back