1/6 Wolffe Pack Clone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a9abd709887f3b3fee4bcf1d5837cefa.jpg

7a8d857d74cc9121693a6cf9666dd429.jpg

e5388001ed33be563b4abb064d31c28b.jpg

72c7e752b8e2180fc64acd8f5eb0f076.jpg

f5a9f395fa0c7d262b0773b050766c14.jpg

Finally had a chance to unbox this trooper....here's a quick shot...

I'll click some more later....gotta say, Sideshow has really got the deco apps down well....cool looking.
My only nit is this one's got a bit of the "rag doll" thing going on with the body. Kinda odd since the last several clone have featured a tight-jointed body that stood well unassisted. Not the case with this one unfortunately.

Still....he looks damned impressive....

Hey man,

I too , am experiencing some loose joints on my newer clones.

Namely the 501st deluxe.

Never had this problem with older clones. Worried about my inbound rex phase 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome jemjemjemlow! Yeah, I'm hoping this one was a fluke...the others (my two deluxe ones, Cmdr. Wolffe, Echo & Fives) were all fine...tight joints, stand/pose unassisted). Fingers crossed Rex and the Bomb Squad trooper are like them and not this one. Loose joints and all, I do like this trooper a lot....

Really disappointed to hear about all of the floppy bodies out there, I really like the look of this trooper... But I also never picked up commander wolffe so what's the point...

I'm hoping the bomb squad trooper turns out solid, he looks pretty sweet too

Yep, still love my clones. This one especially because no other commander got one of their men (well, except Neyo :lol ) made to go with them. Why they didn't keep rolling out the variants for those of us that bought them I'll never understand, seemed like easy pickings.

Just saw ebay prices... really? That much for the clones now? Holy jesus.

Mostly just BIN prices for him. I've been watching clone prices for probably 6months, and they normally don't got for that much. Check the show only completed listings & you'll see he goes for $180-$230 depending on condition & who is bidding at the time. I found one for $187 at a store BNIB but waited hoping I could get him on sale, but he sold out. I think I may have found another store that has 2 in stock if you're interested @ $174 w/out shipping. I might pull trigger on 1 of them today ( my Wolffe is also lonely).

Didnt think they did go that high but after the exchange rate to the Canadian Dollar its a big hit. Outside of one figure done with Hot Toys and debating selling my Predator collection so slowly can swing getting the clones back.

Guess this is what I get for selling my collection to go play rugby in Australia lol.

It's always cool when a sudden environment jumps out at me and begs for a shot...

WOLPACK-017.jpg

I thought the Wolf Pack Clone trooper looked good on reconnoiter here....

Back