1/6 Wolffe Pack Clone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird we don't get a Phase I Helmet with this guy. Also don't get why they're soliciting this as a regular Wolfpack trooper when in fact it is Sinker.

So in fact it is a unique clone trooper.

This is not a Wolffe Pack Trooper, it is Sinker. I doubt there will be anymore down the line, Boost or a correct standard Wolffe Pack trooper.

Last edited:
Actually reading the blog post, he will retail at $149,99. $10 more than DX clones including a Jetpack but no Phase I helmet nor Z-6 Rotary canon nor droïd popper.

i think it would have been cool if they included extra heads with the different Wolf pack decos

They should have done exactly what they normally do, a 2 pack with Sinker and Boost and then a single trooper release...perfect 104 squad just like the 212th!

Saves me buying 11 of the trooper since it is only Sinker...

i think it would have been cool if they included extra heads with the different Wolf pack decos

I was hoping for that as well. Now with only this helmet, I'm wondering if they'll release Boost? I'd like to at least get the original 3 members.

Actually reading the blog post, he will retail at $149,99. $10 more than DX clones including a Jetpack but no Phase I helmet nor Z-6 Rotary canon nor droïd popper.

Wow that's some price increase with A LOT of missing accessories! How can it increase by 10bucks in such little time?

It's $139.99. The email I got says "The clone Wars Wolfpack grows" suggesting more Wolfpack clones coming.

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

It's $139.99. The email I got says "The clone Wars Wolfpack grows" suggesting more Wolfpack clones coming.

I hope there are more, I only ordered one Sinker...I am hoping in the future to order Boost and a dozen regular Wolffe Pack Clone Troopers....

I'm 100% ot was announced at $149,99 in the blog entry. Probably was a typo. Anyway, glad this is finally retailing for the same price as the DX clones. Crossing fingers we'll get more wolves from the pack in the near future.

Enough with the clones already. Give us a DX Stormtrooper to go with the new Vader. Those would sell out on pre-order.

Enough with the clones already. Give us a DX Stormtrooper to go with the new Vader. Those would sell out on pre-order.

While I take your point, it would be a bit of a waste releasing a Stormtrooper with PERS, no?

While I take your point, it would be a bit of a waste releasing a Stormtrooper with PERS, no?

He he, the clones have been designated " deluxe " by sideshow for the number of accessories etc. This isn't the same DX as hot toys, it's just an abbreviation.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

He he, the clones have been designated " deluxe " by sideshow for the number of accessories etc. This isn't the same DX as hot toys, it's just an abbreviation.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Lol! ..yup, my bad.. saw 'DX' and auto-piloted into Hot Toys... :slap

I am thinking if I should get 2 of this or just wait for them to poop out the other Wolfpack troops?

I am surprised that SS screwed this up so bad, I always heard Lucas was ridiculous when it came to licencing approval and everything had to be exactly right for merchandise to be produced. They got the wrong character in the box, not even a deco error.

Is there any direct way to let SS creative know, with it being so early in production maybe they can correct the figure? What is SS Alex name here on the board, maybe we should PM him and he may know the right SS group to fix this before production.

Back