1/6 Wolffe Pack Clone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very excited about this, and happy I didn't turn a shiny into one of those Kamino medical security troopers as my Gray clone shelf is already pretty full (Wolffe, 41st, Shadow, with General Koon...and now this)

I agree, a Biker Scout with Speeder Bike is screaming to be made. Actually it's pretty ridiculous that they haven't made any of those OT Troopers.

Dont they have threads in the Marvel section where they ask for certain characters to be made?maybe we should start a Biker scout thread?

I wish I knew if they are going to do more Wolfpack troopers, I would like to build a small diorama of the team, but want at least three and preferably four. Am I reading too much into this release that Wolffe probably sold very well and that's part of the reason we're getting this guy?

Am I reading too much into this release that Wolffe probably sold very well and that's part of the reason we're getting this guy?
If that's the case then hopefully if Echo and Fives sell well we will get ARC troopers

Don't know if Wolffe sales have anything to do with this release. Seems like a short amount of time since Wolffe release to put this trooper in the line-up. He must have been planned for some time now. Anyway, if Sideshow decide for a couple more guys from the Wolfpack, i'll be in. This benig said, they'd better hurry before TCW interest dries out.

I think they are all about dry on Clone variation they can produce now. But I will still get them if they still make them but no longer in the numbers like I used to.

ADDED: I love the Wolf Pack and I hope there are quite a few more of them SS can produce.

Last edited:
$150 w/ exclusive base as usual. Regular backpack or jetpack is a nice plus. It's tempting not to buy two, customize one as Boost and then have the original three members.

No Phase I helmet is a disappointment as it's included with Wolffe. At least, so few accessories should keep the price reasonnable. No more than what they are charging for the DX anyway.

Weird we don't get a Phase I Helmet with this guy. Also don't get why they're soliciting this as a regular Wolfpack trooper when in fact it is Sinker.

So in fact it is a unique clone trooper.

Weird we don't get a Phase I Helmet with this guy. Also don't get why they're soliciting this as a regular Wolfpack trooper when in fact it is Sinker.

So in fact it is a unique clone trooper.
Weird, I totally got switched around. I thought that was Boost's scheme. Thanks for the correction of my failness. :)

Really disappointed that the base says "Star Wars" instead of "Clone Wars". Minor issue I know, but it will really bother me to have my 104th Clones bases not match properly.

Back