1/6 Wolffe Pack Clone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, imo, this is how the releases should work.. commander.. then troops to go with. Bly still so lonely. :lol

Bly's troopers would be fantastic...327 are the best looking troopers...love all the clones...I would have to buy a Secura to put on the ground in fromt of them!

I'm just wondering if the rest of the wolf pack is in store. Because the helmet deco is the only difference between troopers like Boost, Sinker, and Comet.

Maybe SS will pack in more than one helmet...instead of a phasse i and phase ii ...maybe more than one deco...

Here's confirmation.

image.jpg

So that is Sinker's helmet because the regular troopers just have the grey piping on the top and the Wolf logo.

Talk about milking a sculpt. Ah well I suppose it helps to finance other pieces in the line. I'm on the fence depending on EX, because I don't currently have a Trooper in this color scheme. I'd really like to see SS produce a Biker Scout, Tie Fighter pilots, Death Star Gunner and Royal Guard/Senate Guard.

Talk about milking a sculpt. Ah well I suppose it helps to finance other pieces in the line. I'm on the fence depending on EX, because I don't currently have a Trooper in this color scheme. I'd really like to see SS produce a Biker Scout, Tie Fighter pilots, Death Star Gunner and Royal Guard/Senate Guard.

I would think the Tie Fighter Pilot, along with the AT AT Pilot will follow soon after the deluxe Storm Trooper.

The EX will most likely be a similar EX base they have previously released with a customized logo. In this case it will most likely be a base similar to Commander Wolf.

Dont they have threads in the Marvel section where they ask for certain characters to be made?maybe we should start a Biker scout thread?

Well, I hope in due time they will push more Wolf pack. I like all of them.

Do you mean the symbol over the eyes? That one does look a bit small compared to the other picture, but the ridge on the helmet is in the way, so not much to do there I think. There are impressive customs in the subforum that has the same "problem" if I remember correctly.

Do you mean the symbol over the eyes? That one does look a bit small compared to the other picture, but the ridge on the helmet is in the way, so not much to do there I think. There are impressive customs in the subforum that has the same "problem" if I remember correctly.

Yeah the cartoon design allows for a little more room between the start of the crest and the top the of the T-visor. I assume you're referring to my customs.

Yeah the cartoon design allows for a little more room between the start of the crest and the top the of the T-visor. I assume you're referring to my customs.

Whoa, very very nice works!!! Those are the new helmets, isn't it? I like your works!

Back