Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the paint job on mine. I did notice that i have some stuff painted on mine that I've seen unpainted on others though. I.E. The tusks on the back of the leg are painted and shaded on mine and ive seen some in video reviews that have no paint variation from skin to tusk. Paint is all over the board on this one it seems.

I love the paint job on mine. I did notice that i have some stuff painted on mine that I've seen unpainted on others though. I.E. The tusks on the back of the leg are painted and shaded on mine and ive seen some in video reviews that have no paint variation from skin to tusk. Paint is all over the board on this one it seems.

That's strange.
Mine are painted and shaded as well.

Mine's en route now and is scheduled for Friday via UPS so my breathe will be held until then and I am trying my best to stay positive:pray::pray:

:panic::panic::panic::panic:
cONGRATS Verbal...you won't regret it. Its a really nice piece. it's gonna be while until we see another bad *** statue like that. I hope they release another one in a dynamic pose rather the museum boring pose.

Is it just me, or the seller's photo brought this statue's ugliness to its fullest?
Dat mouth :slap

Just got mine and it's gonna be masked head with whip display all the way for me!!! And not to start any debates as it's my personal preference, but my awe of this guy in front of me is definitely more than when I first saw my P1 maquette.
DSC_0265_zps753465ec.jpg

DSC_0260_zps361611a8.jpg

DSC_0258_zps7fc91105.jpg

DSC_0255_zps1ce4d911.jpg

Back