Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in looking at the pictures it's one thing to see a pic and another to see him in person...such win with this piece.

My LSF Maul should be delivered tomorrow but I'll have him in the other corner of the room though from Wolf.

thanks for all the pics guys.

you picked up that Maul for dirt cheap huh? Would've been tempting if I didn't have Doom on order.

Yeah it was a great price. Had to sell the Reaper to justify buying another LSF in my mind but a member got that outstanding piece at a little over cost so it all worked out.

DSC_0272_zps592a72d1.jpg

Looks superb... but is the wolf 1:4? They look pretty in scale here once you account for the higher base of the lsf and wolfies big hand? in fact, the P1 looks to have a bigger bio which is strange given how large the wolfs is...

Looks superb... but is the wolf 1:4? They look pretty in scale here once you account for the higher base of the lsf and wolfies big hand? in fact, the P1 looks to have a bigger bio which is strange given how large the wolfs is...

The Wolf is supposed to be 1:3 but they look damn close in size to me. If I didn't know a Wolf was 1:3, I'd just assume he was also 1:4 scale.

As far as the bio, they look roughly the same size to me, I think P1's just sweeps back longer. I'll try to grab Wolf's alt head stand next time I'm at my storage and take a side by side comparison shot of the two bio's.

To me, Wolf's arms and legs look WAY bigger than the P1's. Wolf is just hunched over ALOT more. As far as the bio goes, that is peculiar. Not a problem to me. I display it with the unmasked head. :)

The Wolf is supposed to be 1:3 but they look damn close in size to me. If I didn't know a Wolf was 1:3, I'd just assume he was also 1:4 scale.

As far as the bio, they look roughly the same size to me, I think P1's just sweeps back longer. I'll try to grab Wolf's alt head stand next time I'm at my storage and take a side by side comparison shot of the two bio's.

Hmmm very strange, I guess SS never gave it an official scale (Legendary doesn't count lol) so it could be something in between. I would side with you however and suggest it is much closer to 1:4 than anything else. It does look pretty amazing though, the leg netting always bothered me but I wish I'd flexed one now given how rare they are, Hindsight is a cruel mistress.

Do you think there is a chance we will ever see a Wolf Predator in the same scale/price range as the recent P2 Maquette?

Seems quite likely to me, SS know how to milk a good thing. I'm hoping for the other way around... A P1 and P2 as Lsf's.

I personally think it'll be highly unlikely they re-visit Wolf anytime soon, if at all. I'm with you that a P1 LSF would be awesome, but with how close this is in-scale with the maquette, I'm sure they'll just chalk it up as good enough and not worry about it anymore.

I'm hoping a Scar statue or even Berserker pred is next after P2 as the other one was abysmal.

Last edited:
Oh I agree it probably wont be any time soon, but I'm sure they will do one eventually, without the base he'd be somewhat smaller. I'm not overly fussed about the AVP preds but I'd love to see a decent Berseker statue. That said with the price of the P2 at only 1:4 I'm not getting too excited about any more large scale predators from SS.

Yep, I doubt they would make it 1:2 though, wolf was closer to 1:4, they seem to make it up as they go. A 1:3 LSF to compete with the CM would be nice however, a P2 would be equally as nice if they were kept at current LSF prices... I.E no more than 2k.

That said, every time I look at my 1:2 Predator LSB, I can't help imagine how cool it could be if it went all the way down....

Back