Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My advice: Make sure you NEVER push or hit it the bottom of the box. That's where his head and the base are located.
Check Xeno's fingers at the base, quills on his face, his dredd. These are areas with high % chance of breakage.
Good luck.

Good advice, will do :) I'll be updating here after i get it open and take some pics. I've been looking forward to this so i hope it goes well. Would just be soooo disappointing if something were wrong.

My advice: Make sure you NEVER push or hit the bottom part of the box. That's where his head and the base are located.
Check Xeno's fingers at the base, quills on his face, his dredd. These are areas with high % chance of breakage.
Good luck.

That's good advice.

@Cartman... hope yours arrives in one piece bud. :duff

Yea I felt bad for the guy but I understood because he was trying to get it without his wife knowing how much it was.I have another guy here on the forums that's local that I'm in the process of makeing a few trades with so he'll be going to another home.

Well i have bunch of pics, but im figuring youve all seen this before!
:lol

He not only arrived as described (new), but i have no breakage and i can't find a flaw on him other than the netting on the underneath of his legs. Its a great day! Im sure as soon as i post pics the flaws will be found for me so im not worried, but overall im extremely happy. Hard to say that its worth what i spent, but if thats what it takes to get him in my collection then i cant fight the price. In that respect hes worth every penny! I like him displayed unmasked, with the spear!

huhudyru.jpg
hu5ezuze.jpg
aru3a3ub.jpg
usunuza3.jpg
eja4evu4.jpg
4esyma8a.jpg
aqe5e4ad.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats, Cart:hi5:

How long is the peg in Wolf's foot? I've always been curious as to how he'll hold up over time just being pegged on his one leg.

Looks great! I wish sideshow made the little stands for all the extra heads/helmets instead of having to keep them in the box.

I was just saying to Matt, Python, a couple of hours ago how the extra portraits on the 1:5 line could do with stands. They're a pain to store with the fragile dreads.
I'll be pissed if we don't get one with the P2 Maq.

His non-masked head is the best. Whip hand also IMO.
And the best desk/ base/ whatever place you use to display him should be at least 1.2 meter height. This thing should be at your body/ eyes level. A figure with "crouching" stance need the right display desk and angle to bring out its full glorious.

Congrats, Cart:hi5:

How long is the peg in Wolf's foot? I've always been curious as to how he'll hold up over time just being pegged on his one leg.

The peg is long enough to make me believe that i dont need to worry about it. I think he'll be fine long term. The size is suprising when you first see it, and i know others have already said it.... But this guy is heavy, very heavy.

Can anyone please verify if this is "supposed" to be there? ... I have a strip of fluorescent green paint on the stomach/chest area of mine. Definitely predator blood color, but i'm just wondering if its put there on purpose, or if i do in fact have a blemish on mine. I actually have to lift up the bandolier to see it

Last edited:
Back