Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guy's, we have started a group on facebook called predator alien collectors. you are more than welcome to join. lots of like minded people that collect pred and alien statues.

cool, anyone collect 1/1?

Yup

I like to collect 1:1 busts and replicas and I like to have the best scaled statue I can get to go with it.

If I can get the full character 1:1 I will but right now the only one I have like that is the endoskeleton and I'm working on a USCM.

In the past I've had star wars characters costumes on mannequins like Vader, Stormtrooper, Imperial Officer and royal guards... I still have the stormtrooper armor though made by SDS in England.

It's a little harder for me to do aliens and preds in 1:1 because I have some short ceilings in the basement :gah:

that awesome, i still have the bruce hansings works, the fiberglass alien4 replicas, and robocop costumes.

still collecting accurate vader parts, and boba, hunting the don post boba 1/1 figure.

Yup

I like to collect 1:1 busts and replicas and I like to have the best scaled statue I can get to go with it.

If I can get the full character 1:1 I will but right now the only one I have like that is the endoskeleton and I'm working on a USCM.

In the past I've had star wars characters costumes on mannequins like Vader, Stormtrooper, Imperial Officer and royal guards... I still have the stormtrooper armor though made by SDS in England.

It's a little harder for me to do aliens and preds in 1:1 because I have some short ceilings in the basement :gah:

Last edited:
My mates thinking of buying this one, hes seen mine lol, he said its the best statue he as ever seen. he just cant find another in the uk, money is not a problem with him. ive not seen another in uk since they sold out.

One on uk ebay now and has been for ages.

Wow! Crap!!!!! I just cancel my wtb thread because I just spoke with a retailer and he said more is coming!!!!!!!! Hope this is true! If so I'm buying at the retailers and get 10% off!! I'm buying this bad boy ASAP if I get another crack at it. It's the best predator ever in my opinion! Love this guy!! I guess that's what no ES is for. Lol

Last edited:
Wow! Crap!!!!! I just cancel my wtb thread because I just spoke with a retailer and he said more is coming!!!!!!!! Hope this is true! If so I'm buying at the retailers and get 10% off!! I'm buying this bad boy ASAP if I get another crack at it. It's the best predator ever in my opinion! Love this guy!! I guess that's what no ES is for. Lol

I hope you are right. I passed on that $1500 one on eBay a while back that was missing a head(the head I want to use).

Back