Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like bs, if more were being made, SS would be selling them to wait listers , not retailers

Just curious hows QC with these? Did anyone here have issues when it arrived? Was it packed well, I mean better than average. Or just a brown shipper?

Getting his Netting outfit completely wrong wasn't the best QC start I think ;)

I don't. Even know what's wrong with it.the more detail the better I think. This statue is just so awesome! Love everything about it. Only thing I'm worried about is if it will get here safe and if not will I be covered.

I don't. Even know what's wrong with it.the more detail the better I think. This statue is just so awesome! Love everything about it. Only thing I'm worried about is itgetti g here safe and if not will I be covered.

Be afraid...be very afraid....

You are making me worry. Did you order one and was there issues?

He is heavy as hell and sooo many fine details that there have been some issues, varying from chips to breaks. I bought mine from BBTS and they double boxed it so mine came in good shape. a tiny, tiny chip here and there though.

He comes in a normal SS shipping box and art box. the styrofoam case is just like a PF though, not like the other LSF's with the silk looking lining on it.

He's just super heavy and a lot of fine details like i said so there's a better chance than normal they'll be damage, not that there for certain will be damage.

He is heavy as hell and sooo many fine details that there have been some issues, varying from chips to breaks. I bought mine from BBTS and they double boxed it so mine came in good shape. a tiny, tiny chip here and there though.

He comes in a normal SS shipping box and art box. the styrofoam case is just like a PF though, not like the other LSF's with the silk looking lining on it.

He's just super heavy and a lot of fine details like i said so there's a better chance than normal they'll be damage, not that there for certain will be damage.

Ah, so the retailer I spoke with made perfect sense now. Thanks I will explain in detail when I get to Florida. Hell I will just copy and paste what they said. It's a lot easier then me explaining.

i got mine from the uk.... collectibles direct :clap came from usa first obviously
and that's as we know a very long journey..... still got to me in perfect health :clap

i got mine from the uk.... collectibles direct :clap came from usa first obviously
and that's as we know a very long journey..... still got to me in perfect health :clap

I picked up mine from sideshow when my waitlist converted.It came in perfect shape from what I can tell.

Great news to hear they got there in good condition. The only thing I'm worried about is the retailer said that if this comes damage there's no recourse. They said SS pulled all thier stock because of issues and if they do decide to sell it. SS won't cover any issues at all for the customers. So it's sold as is. Weird, never heard of SS not covering new orders.

Last edited:

Why you seemed very happy with it ?

I love the statue, and I was very lucky to get a great one to boot.. I just would like to move in a slightly different collecting theme direction... I think I'm asking a very fair price of $2750.00 complete with boxes and includes shipping in the US and full insurance. This guy will cost well over $200.00 to ship with insurance. No sadness on my end.. this will make a nice addition to another':s collection..:)

Last edited:
I love the statue, and I was very lucky to get a great one to boot.. I just would like to move in a slightly different collecting theme direction... I think I'm asking a very fair price of $2750.00 complete with boxes and includes shipping in the US and full insurance. This guy will cost well over $200.00 to ship with insurance. No sadness on my end.. this will make a nice addition to another':s collection..:)

:lecture Agreed.
You shouldn't have any problems selling this one.

That's a good price Attom. Good luck with the sale

I'm not going to lie but I would hate to have to post a LSF but I hate posting PF's :lol

Back