Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow removed this from the site as a sell out. Im sure they will have a few of the warehouse finds for sale later on down the road....oh yeah...no way I would sell mine right now.

:exactly::goodpost:sometimes CBG you really haven't got a clue.... you wouldn't get mine for 2000 i wouldn't sell it anyway i love it..... even better in person.

i bet the other 299 owner's feel the same way. so if see one for a reasonable price i would grab it quick :lecture

:exactly: best predator so far

Hi guys,

Can Someone tell me the exact dimensions of the statue with the lance hand and/or with the whip ?
I'm starting to create a glass case :)
Thanks

he can't decide if he wants to ship it and doesn't take paypal??

MAY SHIPP BUT WOULD BE AROUND £75+ DONT WANT TO DO PAYPAL THOUGH" i DONT WANT TO SHIP ANYWAY DUE TO DAMAGE RISKS""

The bad news is you'll need quite a few photos a be able to have a good look at this piece and its components, it's chock full of detail. The good news is that this piece and all its components are bullet proof, I've seen several of these arrive(mine included)in perfect condition. Offer him $2500 and see what his best price is.

IMG_4096-3.jpg~original

Photo of mine checking it out for damage, there was none.

Back