Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lithograph is actually hanging in a frame on the other wall. That is just the cover for it, but I thought it look great in the frame. Got it on ebay. It was a promotional item for one stores DVD sell..only seen it up for sale a few times.

cool thanks for the info. I have been trying to avoid prints for now and stick with movie posters but I like alot of them. I may have to get some more. Right now I just have the acme archives Prometheus concept art giclee prints. My avatar is from one of them. Oh yeah I have the AVP monstor box from Japan that comes with a few prints too and the ones from some of the sideshow exclusive predators.

cool thanks for the info. I have been trying to avoid prints for now and stick with movie posters but I like alot of them. I may have to get some more. Right now I just have the acme archives Prometheus concept art giclee prints. My avatar is from one of them. Oh yeah I have the AVP monstor box from Japan that comes with a few prints too and the ones from some of the sideshow exclusive predators.
I really do wish the wolf would have came with a print. I know some people hate them but I really do love the prints.

After looking all these pics I decided to keep my Wolf. I was trying get rid of him because I don't have space in my living room. he is still in the box.

After looking all these pics I decided to keep my Wolf. I was trying get rid of him because I don't have space in my living room. he is still in the box.

Take him out of the box and he'll take up a lot less room. :wink1: :monkey3

Good decision though.

awesome. Didn't notice 2 wolfs at first... too busy looking at all the awesome stuff.

Any door on the bathroom lol? I remember looking at a place that had one in the room I was planning to use and I was thinking how is this steam going to affect my stuff... I must have OCD lol.

awesome. Didn't notice 2 wolfs at first... too busy looking at all the awesome stuff.

Any door on the bathroom lol? I remember looking at a place that had one in the room I was planning to use and I was thinking how is this steam going to affect my stuff... I must have OCD lol.

LOL When you have visitors over and your Hung, no door don't bother you..

I was thinking of moving mine to the PAX. I have white one and everything inside really pops. It's just in a corner so I hate having it so far away lol.

Back