Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem is that people get angry over statues, yes, statues.

Yes you are correct...my rather lengthy comment may have come off sounding like a much more intelligent reason, ;) ...but yes in all seriousness in the end we are (just a general term not singling anyone out) really having serious arguments over sculptures...but are they really just sculptures?
...allow me to explain that yes they are Sculptures but let me put a big HOWEVER here:

Many here like myself have such a huge passion for this Hobby so I can understand why the arguments over just a sculpture will arise quite often. To someone with such a passion towards collecting high end sculptures, these are NOT JUST SCULPTURES they are a way of life heck these past 2 years since I started collecting they have been my life...call me what you like but I truly feel a strong connection to each of my sculptures, there is not a single day or night that I am not checking the forums or deciding on which sculptures I will be looking to get in the future...it is a lovely feeling packed full of Endorphins. So again saying these are "just sculptures" even though true...to a dedicated collector like myself and probably 99% of the other collector's here, they are again much much more than so.

Last edited:
I wonder how many preorders they have for this piece.

The website says it is released in September. Well, what's going on SSC?

Another week, another hi res pic:

400093_press05.jpg

Wow I didn't know there were so many angry people here, damn.

Not angry about anything dude. You state your opinions as absolute fact, when you have no clue how many units sideshow has sold so far. I was just making a point and you have to chime in.

Not angry about anything dude. You state your opinions as absolute fact, when you have no clue how many units sideshow has sold so far. I was just making a point and you have to chime in.

If this was numbered at 300 yes it would be sold out for sure, many people have not ordered this due to it being an open edition and are waiting to see if this ends up being good or not. and stop being hostile, this is a forum where anybody can come and discuss something.

I just figured out I would have enough to buy this Statue with Flexpay...if I lived off of Raviolis everyday for about 2 and a half months maybe 3 I could still afford all my other pre-orders and bills as well...Ravioli cans are cheap and I think I can survive off of just one can a day...I could use to lose some weight anyway.
I kinda like Ravioli's but they do get old very quick.

Ahh bummer...this one I will officially be turning down. I have the Grim Reaper Legendary scale on pre-order and I think I will be much happier with that Sculpture.

Has anyone scene both the Reaper and Legendary Scale Wolf Predator in person? ...the only other pre-order I could cancel to get this would be the "Wringraith on Steed"...I think IMO that is going to be one of Sideshow's greatest Sculpts to date and will forever hate myself if I did that.
Ravioli's...nah just the thought makes me sick in fact I only eat those when I am indeed sick with the flu or something...I am truly happy for the members who will be receiving this beauty...no I'm not I'm jealous. ;)

Last edited:
Back