Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this LSF Wolf Predator does not sell out in about 4 to 6 months, I will purchase this for sure. I can only hope this does no sell out by then and just assuming by the $2000.00 price tag...I do not think this will be selling out anytime soon.
In the meantime I will be saving cash to put towards this and am still in the process of selling off several of my 1/6 scale Hot Toys predator figures. :)
If Flexpay could be as low as $300.00 a month then I could afford it however...having more sculpts from Sideshow than I can count still on Pre-order with Flexpay the $400.00 a month plan is just a tad bit too high for me.
I'm still happy I have many amazing Sideshow Sculpts on the way and I decided to Pre-Order the 1/5 scale version of the Wolf which to me looks fantastic. :)

If this LSF Wolf Predator does not sell out in about 4 to 6 months, I will purchase this for sure. I can only hope this does no sell out by then and just assuming by the $2000.00 price tag...I do not think this will be selling out anytime soon.
In the meantime I will be saving cash to put towards this and am still in the process of selling off several of my 1/6 scale Hot Toys predator figures. :)
If Flexpay could be as low as $300.00 a month then I could afford it however...having more sculpts from Sideshow than I can count still on Pre-order with Flexpay the $400.00 a month plan is just a tad bit too high for me.
I'm still happy I have many amazing Sideshow Sculpts on the way and I decided to Pre-Order the 1/5 scale version of the Wolf which to me looks fantastic. :)
That's a good plan.
I agree. I don't believe this will sell out within the next year, let alone 6 months.

Best of luck with your sales.

That's a good plan.
I agree. I don't believe this will sell out within the next year, let alone 6 months.

Best of luck with your sales.

It won't sell out.

It's open edition so should be available for quite a while.

don't delay this one Sideshow....i think there r freaks out here who will but it after seeing In-hand pics

There's always something about in-hand pics that changes minds.

I know I would photograph every last detail if I had this thing in my hands.

i was much more impressed with this statue before i saw the inhand photos at sdcc.

it made it easy for me to try for the original pred maquette than paying 2k for this.

Couldn't find much pics of this at SDCC.

Here's a short vid, but best to hit the mute button while watching:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtBLcWWyivc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtBLcWWyivc[/ame]

I really wish he worse the money since it's a expensive one. I have never drop this kind money to one statue.

you didn't liked this at SDCC??

I didnt goto the sdcc, but judging from the photos/videos taken, no i dont like the skin paint at all - on the legs, as well as the face. And the way the tooth was broken off, it's not on the detail level that fits a $2000 lsf. His armor is nice, maybe the masked head will make things better... shrug

I really wish he worse the money since it's a expensive one. I have never drop this kind money to one statue.

The only 3 statue that i paid above $1000 for are the optimus prime, sano alien, and attakus vader i (with the cape repaint cost).

:rotfl been there, Done that. I had Drop more than 2000 on the statue, well, Life size

I didnt goto the sdcc, but judging from the photos/videos taken, no i dont like the skin paint at all - on the legs, as well as the face. And the way the tooth was broken off, it's not on the detail level that fits a $2000 lsf. His armor is nice, maybe the masked head will make things better... shrug

The only 3 statue that i paid above $1000 for are the optimus prime, sano alien, and attakus vader i (with the cape repaint cost).

I ordered this the day it went up for order but I've been comparing this with the 1/5 Wolf statue thats also up for preorder. I don't know if it's the lighting SS is using in their product photos but the Unmasked head on the 1/5 Wolf looks better than the LSF to me. This might change once I have both in hand but right now I'm slightly disappointed to think a headsculpt on a $300 statue looks better than a $2000 one.

I ordered this the day it went up for order but I've been comparing this with the 1/5 Wolf statue thats also up for preorder. I don't know if it's the lighting SS is using in their product photos but the Unmasked head on the 1/5 Wolf looks better than the LSF to me. This might change once I have both in hand but right now I'm slightly disappointed to think a headsculpt on a $300 statue looks better than a $2000 one.

good luck on that

You be the judge!

1/5 Statue:
AVP-WOLFPRED.jpg

LSF:
26416d1332443945-wolf-predator-legendary-scale-figure-1wolfpredbust.jpg

Back