Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order total is $1,852.49, with the shipping with parcel post included. I got a 5% off with while it was already on sale. Its sitting in my cart but I have yet to buy it cause of the 400 deposit I need to put down. It comes out in September so I gotta see if I can swing all that cash so soon

My order total is $1,852.49, with the shipping with parcel post included. I got a 5% off with while it was already on sale. Its sitting in my cart but I have yet to buy it cause of the 400 deposit I need to put down. It comes out in September so I gotta see if I can swing all that cash so soon

seriously....this is alot of dough to drop in 1 statue IMO

BUT its ur choice, maybe sell ur kidney quickly :rotfl

Different strokes for different fokes man. Some things seem justifiable to you in the long run and seems crazy to others. Indeed it is alot tho and I was thinking the kidney would probs be easiest to sell, besides my uhh. . .well you kno :monkey1 :lol

I wouldn't even use USPS considering the cuts they've made
Dunno what's the scene there domestically but international shipments coming through USPS tend to be handled more carefully and delivered comparatively quicker than most private carriers. Not to mention that they are scrutinized to a much lesser extent by the customs here.

Cheers,
Neo.

Dunno what's the scene there domestically but international shipments coming through USPS tend to be handled more carefully and delivered comparatively quicker than most private carriers. Not to mention that they are scrutinized to a much lesser extent by the customs here.

Cheers,
Neo.

It's suicide to ship anything international using ups/fedex. Even domestically i always use priority, it's much safer & faster for coast to coast delivery.

Parcel post is similar to ups/fedex ground, used by people for sending heavy stuff so your box will get stacked with other heavy boxes and if not packaged well may damage the statue inside. I wouldnt risk it for expensive pieces. Only time i use parcel post is shipping to alaska, it saves me about $50...

Does anybody know where I can get this piece for cheaper than what sideshow is asking. I want it so bad but I refuse to pay $2,000.. Thanks

Does anybody know where I can get this piece for cheaper than what sideshow is asking. I want it so bad but I refuse to pay $2,000.. Thanks

Most of the retailer have 10% off but I think it's all sold out, heard they can only get 2 for each retailer. Also the shipping on this is extream expensive.

our post office got nailed with cuts. 3 mailmen for 6 routes. a few times I've come home to a mondo poster tube sticking out of the mailbox or a random amazon box just sitting on top of the mailbox

I know exactly what you mean. It used to be that when I ordered stuff and the USPS delivered it would be quickly delivered and was always in good hands. Not anymore. Now I (like a lot of people) end up waiting extra days for an item to be delivered and that item may end up being damaged. I've lost three posters I've ordered from Amazon this way and a couple of books just in the last couple of months. I've found boxes stuffed in my mail box and just sticking out getting rained on. Plus I've had stuff that wasn't even delivered and I've had to track down. Bottom line is this--the government needs to figure out whether it wants to fund a national postal service sooner rather than later because if it doesn't, then kill it now so UPS or Fedex can take over or whoever. I cannot believe that we are the world's biggest and wealthiest superpower and we are on the verge of not even having a national postal service.

Back