Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know exactly what you mean. It used to be that when I ordered stuff and the USPS delivered it would be quickly delivered and was always in good hands. Not anymore. Now I (like a lot of people) end up waiting extra days for an item to be delivered and that item may end up being damaged. I've lost three posters I've ordered from Amazon this way and a couple of books just in the last couple of months. I've found boxes stuffed in my mail box and just sticking out getting rained on. Plus I've had stuff that wasn't even delivered and I've had to track down. Bottom line is this--the government needs to figure out whether it wants to fund a national postal service sooner rather than later because if it doesn't, then kill it now so UPS or Fedex can take over or whoever. I cannot believe that we are the world's biggest and wealthiest superpower and we are on the verge of not even having a national postal service.

I now work for FedEx! Got the job just so I can afford this piece! :D

Any updates on this piece?
Latest pics?
Info on actual scale?

With the recent announcement of delayed figures I checked on this LSF and it's still scheduled for release in September.

I don't know about the flex schedule. I believe when people first flexed it, it still wasn't shipping until December. When is your last payment due?

I don't know about the flex schedule. I believe when people first flexed it, it still wasn't shipping until December. When is your last payment due?

Nope, when I originally flexed it, the last payment was due in September. About two months ago, it got changed to December.

it's firstorder, but it's better to use it on a super pricey item. The Tumbler is sold out through ap as well.

it's firstorder, but it's better to use it on a super pricey item. The Tumbler is sold out through ap as well.
Thank you azurepred.
Aaron at AP managed to get a hold of me and gave me the info.

Regarding the Tumbler... looks like I'm striking out again. :(

That is badass, but I'll wait for the price to drop first. :)

I'm not sure that this will drop in price.
It's an open ES. Made to order.

If anything, SSC will just stop production if there are no more orders coming in. They're not going to offer this forever.

Back