Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this as sold out on SS site... does anyone know or got told roughly around how many where sold before they stopped production? since this is a unumbered edition... no way to know exactly

I always see the number 300 being thrown around here, but there's no way to validate that.

So many talented members here.
I'm sure someone could do it (if not already done).

El Diablo did it, said it wasn't too hard to do with a sharp blade but required touching up of course. Quote taken from SF, this is a repaint and the netting has been removed, the result is a good statue made epic....

took a couple more of mine for fun and seeing as the thread has had a revival!

and a couple of the head, I touched it up mainly just in the mouth and scarred areas as it was a bit flat to start with (shown in the last pic)

with so many broken I'm surprised more custom netless ones aren't out there.

I sold 2 broken bases for this myself.

There you go!
I wondered who David sold his to.

Congrats! :duff

Thank you only my second statue gone from a Michelangelo comiquette to this beast bit of a shock in size difference. :duff

Congrats you lucky son of a gun ;) lol! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now just got to hope "her indoors" does not find out about my latest purchase otherwise he will be back up for sale! Lol!! So I will enjoy him while I can!!!!

Now be brave and get that netting off ;)

Not a chance I am defiantly not that brave!!! I know it's not right to have the netting there but I can look past it because everything else is just awesome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 215
El Diablo did it, said it wasn't too hard to do with a sharp blade but required touching up of course. Quote taken from SF, this is a repaint and the netting has been removed, the result is a good statue made epic....

Wolf looks good without the leg netting and repaint! :clap

Looks like it's raining Wolfs down here in Australia. Another one popped up. Fella wants $4 Grand for it though.

Maybe in America you can dream of those prices but not here in OZ IMO. I think this one bottoms out at $3000 for me anyway , I doubt he'll get it sold for more than that.

Looks like it's raining Wolfs down here in Australia. Another one popped up. Fella wants $4 Grand for it though.

Maybe in America you can dream of those prices but not here in OZ IMO. I think this one bottoms out at $3000 for me anyway , I doubt he'll get it sold for more than that.

I agree mate 3k tops and even that is pushing it. I gather the deal on that other wolf fell through?

I agree mate 3k tops and even that is pushing it. I gather the deal on that other wolf fell through?

No , all good mate, I sealed the deal on the other one, a little bit more than I would have liked to pay by the time the postage and insurance went on but like my level headed wife said (yes she actually said it was ok to spend thousands on a statue!) - buy it now for the few hundred extra instead of losing out and complaining about it or never getting it, plus I have the re-sale value with the complete item.

I will now have two Wolfs in my collection, who would have thought that! Popcultcha's is going back though. I've given them a week to get back to me with regards contacting Sideshow, that's more than enough in my opinion. I don't care what they say now, I'll take my refund and run. Should never have been sent out like that in the first place.

No , all good mate, I sealed the deal on the other one, a little bit more than I would have liked to pay by the time the postage and insurance went on but like my level headed wife said (yes she actually said it was ok to spend thousands on a statue!) - buy it now for the few hundred extra instead of losing out and complaining about it or never getting it, plus I have the re-sale value with the complete item.

I will now have two Wolfs in my collection, who would have thought that! Popcultcha's is going back though. I've given them a week to get back to me with regards contacting Sideshow, that's more than enough in my opinion. I don't care what they say now, I'll take my refund and run. Should never have been sent out like that in the first place.

Glad to hear this bro.
Its exactly what I recommended because it's what I would have done.
An incomplete Wolf LSF loses a lot of value in my opinion.

I'd like to see what popcultcha will do now with that incomplete set once you return it.
Anyone who is willing to purchase it should contact them now and haggle that price down.

So you found another Wolf?

Yeah, just lucky timing.

anyone who is willing to purchase it should contact them now and haggle that price down

Depends what they offer, if it's a stupid price (in the hundreds), I may keep it for mods and experimenting.

To be honest, it's tough to put a price on it because it's missing so much. Who's going to buy a Statue with no right hand, no display weapons and no shoulder cannons? What's he gona use...harsh language!

Yeah, just lucky timing.

Depends what they offer, if it's a stupid price (in the hundreds), I may keep it for mods and experimenting.

To be honest, it's tough to put a price on it because it's missing so much. Who's going to buy a Statue with no right hand, no display weapons and no shoulder cannons? What's he gona use...harsh language!

Congrats my friend, I'm glad you were able to get one. Just send the other one back and let popculcha deal with it, I wonder if they will go after the guy who sent it back to them in that state originally?

Back