Statue Wolf Predator - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - 1/5 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my new masked head and smashed the old one.

The funny dread sticking out doesn't stick out as much on this one

Hey guys, quick question - does the unmasked head come with the standard version of this Wolf Predator statue?

How do you display the additional head of the exclusive ? Is there any stand or base to buy that can hold the extra head?:wink1:

How do you display the additional head of the exclusive ? Is there any stand or base to buy that can hold the extra head?:wink1:

I actually thought about making my own out of sculpting clay or whatever. I think it would look awesome to have a piece to display the extra head. My problem is, I would not be able to paint it but I think it would be easy for me to sculpt a base to match the scheme on the original base.

I actually thought about making my own out of sculpting clay or whatever. I think it would look awesome to have a piece to display the extra head. My problem is, I would not be able to paint it but I think it would be easy for me to sculpt a base to match the scheme on the original base.

That is very talented of you to be able to sculpt the base already, I don't even have that skill.

Please post some pics if you have finished, love to see it.

The LSF wolf bases for the heads are quite nice though ...Maybe sideshow should consider making some of these accessories that can hold all exclusive / additional heads

So guys what do you all think of this. I know that the others preda came out like sh¡t. I am very excited to get mine when my flex is done. I'm praying it is a good piece. I know that the head sculpt is amazing tho! Please give me some honest info. I can't believe there are not many people who have this that showed it off

So guys what do you all think of this. I know that the others preda came out like sh¡t. I am very excited to get mine when my flex is done. I'm praying it is a good piece. I know that the head sculpt is amazing tho! Please give me some honest info. I can't believe there are not many people who have this that showed it off

what do you mean? this has already been discussed in detail. 1/5 wolf predator is by far the best predator statue in the series, with near perfect paint and sculpt, nothing like the 87 mess. Some dislike the pose a bit, but i think it looks just fine.

Just asking from some newer fellas that haven't said anything on it yet. Looking for a few people's opinions. That's all. Well sounds great tho. I'm definitely more excited to get this in my hands now! Thanks dude. ALSO anybody here have both the 1/5th and LSF together? I'm dying to see both of them in one pic. In a few more months I will have my LSF too

Just asking from some newer fellas that haven't said anything on it yet. Looking for a few people's opinions. That's all. Well sounds great tho. I'm definitely more excited to get this in my hands now! Thanks dude. ALSO anybody here have both the 1/5th and LSF together? I'm dying to see both of them in one pic. In a few more months I will have my LSF too

You will have no regrets getting this in your collection, one of my favorite too.....:hi5:

Back