Statue Wolf Predator - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - 1/5 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pose is fail all day IMO but the rest of the statue details and paint came out okay I guess. Seems like SS is missing on EVERY predator piece lately no matter what scale. They just screw up somehow from making something perfect.

P2 Elder - big bear feat

Scar - bad pose

Wolf - bad pose

P1 - no spine trophy

LSF Wolf - leg netting

Last edited:
It looks like SS tried to make it look like Wolf is just about to whip something but it just came out wrong. I mean the whip is curled up! :slap

That's why the exclusive is not necessary.

I agree about the pose on the Wolf, it could be better. I hate having to pose my statue from one particular spot to get a great view. I prefer to have statues more full frontal than from the side so I can see the entire character.

With that being said, the Wolf statue is still a very well done statue. The Scar pose I don't think is bad at all. There is some life and excitement to it. And as we all know, Predators yell in excitement usually with their heads toward the sky after a kill. So the pose makes sense.

That's why the exclusive is not necessary.

I agree about the pose on the Wolf, it could be better. I hate having to pose my statue from one particular spot to get a great view. I prefer to have statues more full frontal than from the side so I can see the entire character.

With that being said, the Wolf statue is still a very well done statue. The Scar pose I don't think is bad at all. There is some life and excitement to it. And as we all know, Predators yell in excitement usually with their heads toward the sky after a kill. So the pose makes sense.

YEah, but even the collapsed spear is too small. I mean is it suppose to be between being fully extended and completely collapsed in other words halfway extended or what? If it's suppose to be fully extended it's under scaled IMO it just looks weird. And if it's suppose to be partially collapsed then then why didn't SS just make it fully extended? It's just odd the way SS did the accessories on this one... :confused:

Regarding Scar I can't stand the pose otherwise I'd have PO'd it but now I've given up on the 1/5 line.

it just so they can get something out to sell seems like they dont care to much about the predators they put out the p 1 diorama sculpt was better that this new p1 and it was bigger im going to stay away from this line until they have a predator worth the money

I have to wonder if the less dynamic weapons in this statue were so it doesn't compete directly with the LSF.

You would think with the price difference and sizing they are targeting 2 completely audiences but maybe they didn't want to take the chance.

Actually in terms of pose, SS always adopt the typical pose of predator with one knee up, hands spread open. Not just the 1/5 scale , even the p1 diorama too.

What guys think of the sculpt from KNB ; the falcon , tracker and berserker ? Pose is better than the 1/5 scale?

Actually in terms of pose, SS always adopt the typical pose of predator with one knee up, hands spread open. Not just the 1/5 scale , even the p1 diorama too.

What guys think of the sculpt from KNB ; the falcon , tracker and berserker ? Pose is better than the 1/5 scale?[/QUOTE]

I like the pose on the Tracker and Falconer much, much, much more than the Elder and the Wolf. I just got the Tracker and will be ordering the Falconer (my personal favorite) of the three Predators. The Berserker pose is too exaggerated for my tastes.

2qtd8a8.jpg

2yw985i.jpg

What guys think of the sculpt from KNB ; the falcon , tracker and berserker ? Pose is better than the 1/5 scale?[/

I bought the Falconer, it's now in ebay.
Nothing wrong with the sculpt but the paint application is very poor imo.

Falconer is my favorite of the predators maquettes... tracker next for the dog mainly. I love berzerker but don't like the pose... he looks terrible when on the bottom shelf.

The pose on the wolf looks better in person when you can see it at all angles at once. It just does not take very good pictures. I was one of the people who thought the pose was really bad before I got it and saw it in person. To each their own at the end of the day, we all have different feelings and experiences with how we think a statue looks. Personally I picture him about to fight the pred-alien when I look at him. Thats just me though...

Falconer is my favorite of the predators maquettes... tracker next for the dog mainly. I love berzerker but don't like the pose... he looks terrible when on the bottom shelf.

Yeah, see we must have similar tastes when it comes to the Predators. I love the Beserker the most technically, but the pose of that statue is too exaggerated...too low. I wish they do a 1/4 Berserker PF in the future.:pray:

Back