Statue Wolf Predator - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - 1/5 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello

Now I have get also my EX Predator. But my masked head are damaged. Two buckles are broken. I hope Sideshow send me a new head.

Now some pictures from the great statue. The sculpting is fantastic, the painting is good.

best regards

Have 4 tips of the dreads broken on my wolf masked head.

Also had 3 dreads / beads broken from the Elder...

Nothing having much luck with SS lately. Still waiting on a new head and new elder body.

I also got the Stalker mask in between those 2 items and it wouldn't even attach to the base but they sent me a new one.

Hard to tell how cool this one actually is without owning it.

I think the uncoiled whip and unextended spear kinda make like he is doing nothing but he does look pretty dynamic once in the case especially from the profile.

I also love the paint on the base instead of the one color the others have.

I'd be happy with just the head from this guy, such a great sculpt.

I agree...the head alone makes it a killer piece. The rest of it, is just icing on the cake. I wanted to see how I would feel about it after the excitement wore off but it has yet to go away...I just keep looking at it in awe and being extremely happy I decided to go through with getting it. After seeing this one....I was actually trying to see if there was a way for me to get the LSF....but.....probably will not happen.

I went on the wait list for a exclusive since I prefer the whip over the spear in his hand. Hope one pops up for me but congrats to everyone who got there's. Sideshow really nailed this piece and came out awesome. :clap:clap:clap

Yeeeyyaaahhh!!! This piece is da bomb yo! I have yet to see anyone who owns one say anything negative about it! Sculpt and paint apps are top notch! Its also kinda big for a 1/5th, seeing as he towers over Kratos without the base, and id imagine they'd be about the same height.

Yeeeyyaaahhh!!! This piece is da bomb yo! I have yet to see anyone who owns one say anything negative about it! Sculpt and paint apps are top notch! Its also kinda big for a 1/5th, seeing as he towers over Kratos without the base, and id imagine they'd be about the same height.

Well, according to Wiki (so take it for what it's worth), Kratos is 6 feet 7 inches and the Predator (Kevin Peter Hall) is 7 foot 2 inches. So, there is a difference of 7 inches. Not sure how that would translate to this scale, however, the Predator should be larger.

Have 4 tips of the dreads broken on my wolf masked head.

Also had 3 dreads / beads broken from the Elder...

Nothing having much luck with SS lately. Still waiting on a new head and new elder body.

I also got the Stalker mask in between those 2 items and it wouldn't even attach to the base but they sent me a new one.

Hello,

that is not good, you are not a lucky guy. Do you have get some answer from Sideshow, about a new head?

I am waiting since 5 days about an answer, but I think we get a new one.

best regards
Michael

Well, according to Wiki (so take it for what it's worth), Kratos is 6 feet 7 inches and the Predator (Kevin Peter Hall) is 7 foot 2 inches. So, there is a difference of 7 inches. Not sure how that would translate to this scale, however, the Predator should be larger.

Yea this is all true, but KPH didnt play the Wolf and i believe he might actually be smaller then the P1, too lazy to wiki it lol. But IDk, I just feel like the 2 would be right aroud the same height. The pred could put kratos whole head in his hand and still have some room. Jesus. Anyways point im trying to make i guess is that hes no doubt 1/5th, but hes on the bigger side of it. :lecture

Yea this is all true, but KPH didnt play the Wolf and i believe he might actually be smaller then the P1, too lazy to wiki it lol. But IDk, I just feel like the 2 would be right aroud the same height. The pred could put kratos whole head in his hand and still have some room. Jesus. Anyways point im trying to make i guess is that hes no doubt 1/5th, but hes on the bigger side of it. :lecture

Ian Whyte played Wolf he is 7' 1" (2.16 m) ....he also has had many other roles of movie monsters, including scar and the Engineer in prometheus

*****in!

gregor2.jpg

l_758730_305eb60e.jpg

& cause I thought this was funny

ian-whyte.jpg

Back