Statue Wolf Predator - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - 1/5 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have raved about it since I got it on this thread. Just got back a ways to see all my pics and such. Its a great piece, one wolf fan to another.

what do you mean? this has already been discussed in detail. 1/5 wolf predator is by far the best predator statue in the series, with near perfect paint and sculpt, nothing like the 87 mess. Some dislike the pose a bit, but i think it looks just fine.

I just bought the Wolf and the Elder (taking pics now) and I think of the two, I think I like the Elder just a tad bit better! I am trying to decide now if I should pose Wolf with the helmet on or off. I can't decide.:dunno

I just bought the Wolf and the Elder (taking pics now) and I think of the two, I think I like the Elder just a tad bit better! I am trying to decide now if I should pose Wolf with the helmet on or off. I can't decide.:dunno

Def off....the bio is a big down fall on this statue and it looks horrible..IMO. The unmasked sculpt is to beautiful to hide.

I'm confident in keeping my order than. It will probably look cool as a companion piece to my wolf LSF. Now I'm waiting on an LSB!

picture.php

picture.php

Here is mine unmasked

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not usually super **** about stuff but I look at this pose and wonder wtf is he doing? all I can come up with is he is singing in a Broadway show. :gah:

Although it might not not have that effect when seen in person, not sure. Everything else to me looks awesome.

It looks like SS tried to make it look like Wolf is just about to whip something but it just came out wrong. I mean the whip is curled up! :slap

Back