Witcher 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked this up for the PC at Target a few months ago. Haven't gotten around to opening it yet.

Saw it yesterday at Target for $20, so I'm going to return my copy and pick it up on the cheap. :yess:

Good plan. I was just today considering picking up a copy of TW2 EE of pc, but then I read that owners of the vanilla/standard TW2 for pc get the EE patch for free.

Off to Target I go.

I can't wait to pick this one up...right after I start and finish, Dragon Age 2, Dead Space 2, Portal 2, MW3, The Force Unleashed 2, RE: Raccoon City, Mass Effect 2 and I think that's it.

I'd skip RE:Racoon City and Force Unleashed 2. They are terrible.

I'd organize your line up as such

Mass Effect 2 (easily one of the best games of this generation if not the best)

Portal 2

Dead Space 2

Dragon Age 2 (It's a step back from the original)

Picked this up today and I'm already impressed before even playing it. It comes with a players guide, map, manual that actually has info in it and a freaking soundtrack CD! That's amazing for a regular release. I have a feeling this ones going to be overlooked by a lot of gamers, but I hope more people take a look at this one.

Ok, wow, the sheer size of the quest handbook has me intimidated a bit, which is not even including a separate manual.

Amazon.UK: Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk, every copy sold by Amazon at launch will be hand-signed by the CD Projekt team! These are highly limited.

I am a little jealous - signed copy would have been sweet......that is super cool

I'd skip RE:Racoon City and Force Unleashed 2. They are terrible.

I'd organize your line up as such

Mass Effect 2 (easily one of the best games of this generation if not the best)

Portal 2

Dead Space 2

Dragon Age 2 (It's a step back from the original)

Yeah I finished RE: RC this past weekend so that one is done...i did enjoy it for what it was due to my interest in RE. Probably will hit FE2 next since i heard it's short and mindless. The ones I listed are the ones I own so I have to finish them all...I didn't even list the ones I haven't picked up yet.....Gears of War 3, etc. Man I hope the next Xbox doesn't come out within the next 2 years because it'll take me that long to go through the games I want to play/finish. Damn limited time...damn you.

Deepdiscount used to rock, but they seem to have changed.

Witcher 2 on 360 - gotta be one of the nicest looking console games done to date. 2 disks at 7.7 gig each, so this is a substantial game

Dang! I forgot to pick up my copy today. :( Well - I will be getting it tomorrow morning.

Played thru the Prologue; definitely was a little turned around w the story at first, since I haven't played first....after a bit, it comes together. Nice looking game for sure.

I'm not quite through the prologue yet, but I'm enjoying the game so far. Graphics on the 360 are much better than I was expecting.

I absolutely sucked on the tutorial though. It recommended easy due to my sorry witcher skills.

This game is awesome and so is CD Projekt. If you buy this for the PC, buy it from them on gog.com rather than from Steam, they rock!

I'm deep into Chapter 1 and it's getting better for me. Started a little iffy, but the games definitely growing on me. It's a really impressive game. It does some dumb things, but shows a lot of promise so far.

I'm deep into Chapter 1 and it's getting better for me. Started a little iffy, but the games definitely growing on me. It's a really impressive game. It does some dumb things, but shows a lot of promise so far.

About how I feel - prologue felt a little rough for me, since It was all happening out of context; also far into CH1 and its feeling good now....digging this one a lot

Back