Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-King Maquette

Looks like this is going to be another winner in the maquette line. But the way they threw it in as a quick teaser shot in the video makes me wonder how far out the pre-order is going to be.

Well, we've got the Troll next week and then one would expect Arwen to be next. So I'd say this would be next in line for that to happen.

I don't think there is any doubt that Arwen is next (maybe a September PO), I would expect the wraith to kick off the 2012 year.

Thats probably a good guess. Though, I could see the year ending with the Ringwraith.

Cool sneak peek. After my disappointment w/ the twisted pose of the PF piece, this is music to my eyes...lol.

Not the iconic spread-armed "Pelennor" WiKi many people (including myself) had been hoping for, but wow... *drool*. Can't wait for this piece. It's surprisingly nice to see him as he appeared in FOTR, and without the extra ROTK war armour, actually.

I just really hope they've made him big enough this time (call me a size queen, but the scale/height of the PF still bugs me).

at the risk of sounding incredibly stupid - how do we know this is the Witch King and not another Ringwraith?

Might be a nice compliment to the existing WKTF, eager to see the base.

Not the iconic spread-armed "Pelennor" WiKi many people (including myself) had been hoping for, but wow... *drool*. Can't wait for this piece. It's surprisingly nice to see him as he appeared in FOTR, and without the extra ROTK war armour, actually.

I just really hope they've made him big enough this time (call me a size queen, but the scale/height of the PF still bugs me).

This is only the 1st of several Witch-king incarnations we are going to see. SS has already told us maquettes of the Morgul Lord and Witch-King in Trueform will be produced somewhere down the road.

This is only the 1st of several Witch-king incarnations we are going to see. SS has already told us maquettes of the Morgul Lord and Witch-King in Trueform will be produced somewhere down the road.

I just hope the Trueform version is the same pose as this one. One to show how he looked to Frodo on Weathertop, and one to show how he looked to the rest of the Hobbits.

I just hope the Trueform version is the same pose as this one. One to show how he looked to Frodo on Weathertop, and one to show how he looked to the rest of the Hobbits.

I was thinking/hoping the exact same thing myself. :duff

That would be fine by me but I expect some won't be as happy that they went with the same pose.

Back