Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-King Maquette

Can you guys post a link to the Spooktacular calendar page, because I cannot locate it anywhere on the website and of course the newsletter pages are all screwy this week due to the change up, so I can't access them either to find the bookmark for Spook...

:panic:

Edit: Found it via the Monster's Spook thread, page one...

Thanks Josh. That's one definite order for me. Hopefully, there are no further temptation this season, since I'm broke...

No problem. Yeah, instant order for sure. I'm tempted to use my RP that I have but its only $45 so I think I'll hold off.

No problem. Yeah, instant order for sure. I'm tempted to use my RP that I have but its only $45 so I think I'll hold off.

Hmmm... Sounds like something I may do. I think I have almost $200 at this point, then after the immediate NRD, come shipping time, the WK will be quite inexpensive. Making this a very cost effective Spook for me.

By the way, what will the exclusive be for this maquette?

Hmmm... Sounds like something I may do. I think I have almost $200 at this point, then after the immediate NRD, come shipping time, the WK will be quite inexpensive. Making this a very cost effective Spook for me.

By the way, what will the exclusive be for this maquette?

I used about that much on the Snow Troll to make him $175 shipped so the RW would be quite nicely priced for ya. I'm thinking the regular will be a generic RW sword and the ex will be the Witch-King sword we saw in the video.

If so, the exclusive is another must have in the line.

Still nothing in site for me to use my credit with BBTS on... :(

Indeed that would be a must have Ex and something to make one think about getting 2. :lol

Im a little confused here. So this is the witchking statue right. And ive also heard they are coming up with a RW premium format? So will we be getting this character both in the maquette line and the premium format line for this spooktacular? Or is it just the maquette line for now?

Whatever the exclusive might be, this will be a must-have for me. As much as I like my armored Witchking PF, I have been wanting a regular Ringwraith for a long time. They are the iconic villian of the series for me, and are so creepy. I too hope that we see the Ringwraith on Steed premium format sometime soon too, but this will tide me over for a while. Man, the maquette line is shaping up to be nothing but awesome.

Yeah, having a ringwraith in the collection with their simple but ultra scary look is a must.

I think I will just wait for the RWOS pf, but this will be very tempting.

Pretty sure this will be the one and only preorder for me during Spook.

Unless SS makes a shocker with a Myers PF announcement.

Looks bad @$$.:rock If I have an extra doughs, I'll probably get all the statues of Morgul Lord & Witch King. :pray: He's my fave character in LOTR! Too bad, I can't afford it right now since I'm concentrating on 1/6th format as of now. :thud:

Looks bad @$$.:rock If I have an extra doughs, I'll probably get all the statues of Morgul Lord & Witch King. :pray: He's my fave character in LOTR! Too bad, I can't afford it right now since I'm concentrating on 1/6th format as of now. :thud:

Um, I actually think these maquette's are 1/6 scale. I have Gandalf and I believe they're all 1/6.

Yeah, these were initially promoted as 1/6 statue interpretations of the characters, but I think jay is meaning to say he is collecting the articulated 1/6 versions of LOTR characters available, and just not statues...

Love this line. :D

Back