Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-King Maquette

I'm a little surprised that they're portraying the WK as he appeared in FotR rather than RotK, but this piece will be a great companion to the Aragorn and Arwen maquettes.

Looks great so far, I love the pose! Nice movement on this piece.

Glad they did a Ringwraith, they can still do the Morgul Lord later on.

I agree 100% with Allan.

Nice pose so far (hope the legs are not twisted all up, ala PF GtW and ML...) ;)

Nice movement and the double sword pose looks great.

I don't know...the last time you 'called' an excl. it was for a switch-out arm for Arwen holding kingsfoil instead of her sword. :monkey3

:lol Yes, I did, and it would have been a better EX than the alterrnate head!

I think I may have called the Boromir raised sword arm EX. I can't remember.

Very cool, reminds me a lot of the original Toy Biz action figure with the molded robes. Wonder what base treatment this will get. I suppose some ruins are in order.

:lol Yes, I did, and it would have been a better EX than the alterrnate head!

I think I may have called the Boromir raised sword arm EX. I can't remember.

You've got me there......:lol

That was a definite 'last minute' throw in at the end of the video there! :lol

From what we can see so far, looks like a definite order for me. We haven't yet seen a standalone ringwraith statue, so this will fit right in with the collection.

count me in for the wraith, this will fit perfectly. Great to see a baddie, really hoping for a mouth of Sauron as well!

count me in for the wraith, this will fit perfectly. Great to see a baddie, really hoping for a mouth of Sauron as well!

You don't have to hope, SS's already told us he's coming. The only thing SS hasn't told us is whether he'll be riding his steed or not.

You don't have to hope, SS's already told us he's coming. The only thing SS hasn't told us is whether he'll be riding his steed or not.

How in the world did I not know this :slap Thanks for telling me that, makes me even a tad more excited!! :clap

Speaking of steeds. I brought up the subject about steed pieces and especially concerning the folks from Rohan. Even gave a few ideas for a Theoden maquette.

Speaking of steeds. I brought up the subject about steed pieces and especially concerning the folks from Rohan. Even gave a few ideas for a Theoden maquette.

Good man! :clap I know a few of us, myself included were disappointed when SS said the Eomer maquette won't include Firefoot, but all will be forgiven if SS gives us a Theoden and Snowmane maquette. :lol :lecture

:duff :duff

There is no line that SS has that means more to me so any suggestions I could pass on that would help this line out I tried to pass on.

:duff :duff

There is no line that SS has that means more to me so any suggestions I could pass on that would help this line out I tried to pass on.

I wish I'd known, I could have given you all sorts of ideas. :wink1:

Back