Statue Witch-King (Ringwraith) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-King Maquette

I wonder if that image was thrown in at the last minute due to complaints of some of the collectors here :monkey3. as there was no mention of LOTR licence in the video heading.

I wonder if that image was thrown in at the last minute due to complaints of some of the collectors here :monkey3. as there was no mention of LOTR licence in the video heading.

nah there was a sneak of an elvira piece at start as well

My post from Karma's thread got deleted! Argh! JK.

I'm calling a switchout arm for the EX. The sword arm looks removeable. I think a "grasping" arm comes with the EX, as the Witchking reaches for Frodo with the Morgul Blade at his side...

RW.jpg

I could see switch out arms recreating the pose of him stabbing Frodo but this time not in "true form"

Possibly doesn't hurt a collector mentioned it during the Con either. :wink1: Seriously, it was I'm sure just a normal part of the video and a way to sneak a bit of happiness in for Ringers. :rock

Wow! I *really* like that pose! :rock

Why wouldn't you call it a Witchking maquette, Woodsy? He's got the WK's dagger...

Yeah, I know....initially I was too busy picking myself off the floor after seeing this image for the 1st time that I didn't even notice the dagger....:eek: Hey, did this statue make an appearance at a certain SSF's party last weekend.....:naughty

The thread title through me a bit.....did someone at SS refer to this as a WK maquette? :confused: I don't have a clue as to why anyone would complain about a Ringwraith maquette esp since it's the first bad guy we've ever seen :cuckoo:, but I think it's awesome looking...and it's about time! :yess:

Edit : Never mind, I just noticed the two swords

Who has criticized this piece? :cuckoo:, There are some who are ready, so then does Sideshow us what you want, just see the view of some in collecting.

I insist has looked great this figure, it makes my mouth water just thinking about the future to see a Balrog in this new line.

whoever decides on poses for the maquette line should also do the pf line.

with that said, i cant wait to see more of this.

Who has criticized this piece? :cuckoo:, There are some who are ready, so then does Sideshow us what you want, just see the view of some in collecting.

I insist has looked great this figure, it makes my mouth water just thinking about the future to see a Balrog in this new line.

You do come to mind. Perhaps it's because you can't seem to go a single post without complaining about a lack of Hobbits.......:wink1:

Last edited:

Josh! Thanks for the big RED Letters! It makes finding the statues much easier!

I'm calling a switchout arm for the EX. The sword arm looks removeable. I think a "grasping" arm comes with the EX, as the Witchking reaches for Frodo with the Morgul Blade at his side...

I'll bet you're right. :exactly:

And I really like the idea of switching out the arm at the elbow instead of at the wrist as is usually the case.

The option of having him reaching straight ahead vs. having his sword cocked to one side gives us two very different and yet equally dynamic poses.

Nice work, Sideshow! Looking forward to seeing more!

:clap

RW.jpg

I don't know...the last time you 'called' an excl. it was for a switch-out arm for Arwen holding kingsfoil instead of her sword. :monkey3

I'm calling a switch-out portrait sporting his WitchKing Helm. A switchout arm would be with a Flaming sword. Hey . . .we can all dream for the ultimate switchout dude!

You do come to mind. Perhaps it's because you can't seem to go a single post without complaining about a lack of Hobbits.......:wink1:

Hahahahaha

It is true that you have shares Sideshow.........:wink1:

Hahahahaha

It is true that you have shares Sideshow.........:wink1:

No, I have no shares with SS or any other collectible company, and even if I did I suspect I wouldn't be too popular with my fellow shareholders on occasion because I don't have the slightest problem saying what's on my mind. And whereas some people seem to be into 'company worship', I have no desire to worship any company, SS or otherwise. :nono

now this is a definite!! I'm liking all the good guys so far, but who can turn down a Ringwraith? Loving each bit of this new line even more. :clap

Back