Wishlist: Hot toys T1 and T2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. me thinking you're an idiot doesnt make you right..
2.the last that will see the light of day
3.they havent announced anything yet, doesnt mean they wont. and res is not comparible to terminator, and their terminator line sold really well, soo...
lastly terminator is a huge part of movie history, world recongnized and one of Arnies most celebrated roles.. they would sell like you wouldnt believe.
and if pigs had wings they could fly. if ht makes dx terminator figures i'll eat my hat.

I know i would pick up two or three depending on the display options, probably 3 cuz of the outfits and damage

A Terminator from the first film is my biggest want right now...To me that version is the definitive Terminator...The version from the Tiki Motel until his flesh is burnt off..

T1 , T2 , I'd even be tempted by a TX.
The terminator franchise is a cash in for hot toys. If Salvation can sell as well as it seems to be the original movies should sell amazingly well. I hope they do some stuff from the first two.

I'll take a DX Miles Bennett Dyson Figure from T2 with normal wear and shot up battle damage :)

T1 Technoir T800
T1 Police Station T800
T1 1984 Sarah Connor
T1 1984 Kyle Reese
T1 Franco Columbu Terminator

T2 Rosebox T-800
T2 Cyberdyne T800
T2 Sarah Connor
T2 John Connor
T2 Future John Connor
T2 Patrol T1000
T2 Motorcyle T1000

You mean you don't want yer T1 Nice Night For A Walk Brian Thompson and Couple Cans Short Of A Six-Pack Bill Paxton?

Back