Wishlist: Hot toys T1 and T2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another HT Terminator wishes thread??

I hate to imagine how many threads there are going to be when HT finally announce either of these lines.

And I will participate in every one of them. I love me a wishlist thread.

But yeah, no rubber bodies please. Theres no need. I don't want to be worrying about my Terminators rotting away like I do my Aliens and Batmans or my Predators going bald. Terminators need a good range of arm movement and rubber bodies are too restrictive, at least the ones I have so far. However I'm not talking about a standard true-type either. Arnie needs his own detailed muscle plastic body that could be displayed in just the T-shirt as long as you can tolerate some visible joints.

i already have an endo, so these are all i care about now.

future-terminator-20071101010450289.jpg

400px-michaeledwards004.jpg

I think it's safe bet we'll see Arnold from either if not both (praying for a DX). Mostly because I'm positive the likeness deal would've included his other films especially for what they probably had to pay to get it.

I think it's safe bet we'll see Arnold from either if not both (praying for a DX). Mostly because I'm positive the likeness deal would've included his other films especially for what they probably had to pay to get it.
ugh. why does everyone think HT is gonna make a DX version of every figure they put out.
all they've done so far is Dark Knight. DARK KNIGHT EARNED ONE BILLION DOLLARS BOX OFFICE.

charging $200+ for a figure is a big damn risk and Terminator doesn't rake in the cash like DK does.

/rant.

ugh. why does everyone think HT is gonna make a DX version of every figure they put out.
all they've done so far is Dark Knight. DARK KNIGHT EARNED ONE BILLION DOLLARS BOX OFFICE.

charging $200+ for a figure is a big damn risk and Terminator doesn't rake in the cash like DK does.

/rant.

I'm not actually a DX nut and I have little interest in TDK. A DX T1 with both costumes two heads and all the guns would be amazing and likely cheaper than buying two separate figures.:rolleyes:

/rant.

you're an idiot. no really, terminator has a long following of fans.. (i refer to T1 and T2)
dark knight made that money cuz heath died... it was the last movie he made so everyone and their grandma went to see it.
dx termies would sell way better than DK

Last edited:
you're an idiot. no really, terminator has a long following of fans.. (i refer to T1 and T2)
dark knight made that money cuz heath died... it was the last movie he made so everyone and their grandma went to see it.
dx termies would sell way better than DK
wow name calling already. i've obviously hit a nerve, so at least i know i'm right.

it doesn't matter why the movie was popular. it's just a fact. heath dying would only justify better figure sales. (and dk wasn't his last movie).
all of the terminator movies combined didn't come close to the success of dark knight and the fact that ht hasn't and won't make $200+ dx figures from terminator proves it. same reason ht didn't and won't make dx resident evil figures. the sales don't justify it.

here's some advice from an idiot - take 2 economics/marketing classes with a glass of water and call me in the morning.

wow name calling already. i've obviously hit a nerve, so at least i know i'm right.

it doesn't matter why the movie was popular. it's just a fact. heath dying would only justify better figure sales. (and dk wasn't his last movie).
all of the terminator movies combined didn't come close to the success of dark knight and the fact that ht hasn't and won't make $200+ dx figures from terminator proves it. same reason ht didn't and won't make dx resident evil figures. the sales don't justify it.

here's some advice from an idiot - take 2 economics/marketing classes with a glass of water and call me in the morning.

1. me thinking you're an idiot doesnt make you right..
2.the last that will see the light of day
3.they havent announced anything yet, doesnt mean they wont. and res is not comparible to terminator, and their terminator line sold really well, soo...
lastly terminator is a huge part of movie history, world recongnized and one of Arnies most celebrated roles.. they would sell like you wouldnt believe.

Back