Wishlist: Hot toys T1 and T2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt13

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been done before and if so please mods just delete it!
I've been watching terminator all day and we know hot toys is redoing the first 2 films so the question is what would you guys like to see come from the lines when and if they do it?

Lets also say these would be deluxe figures but easily doable with 2 seperate figures to get more of our money! lol

Terminator 1
- rubber body with battle damage ( covered with clothing like marcus)
- 1 clean head, 1 battle damaged
- punk clothing, and police shootout
- 45 Long Slide with Laser Pointer,Uzi .9mm, Automatic Shotgun, AR-18 Assault Rifle
- and of course sunglasses!

Reese
- rubber body
- future clothing, with spare trench coat,tshirt,bum pants and sneakers
- laser rifle, pulltop grenade, shotgun, pipebomb, steel pipe

Terminator 2
- rubber body with full body damage hidden by clothing
- 1 clean sculpt, 1 battle damaged ( would be nice to have 2 battle damaged 1 just slightly and the other fully damaged)
- 2 extra left arms, 1 being an endo arm and the second being the severed one.
- 2 sets of clothing, 1 set being the normal biker set and the second being battle damaged to show the underbody endo
- rosebox shotgun, 9mm handgun, minigun with bag, grenade launcher with bandolier, m16

T-1000
- rubber body although I guess it doesn't really matter as he is full sleeved all the time
- patrol officer uniform and biker uniform with seperate helmet
- regular head and split in 2 head
- 9mm handgun is all he really uses so that would leave the hands
- 2 speared finger hands, 1 long blade forearm, 2 hook arms
- blasted bullet holes, not sure how this would be done but we would need them for sure

Sorry for the long post guys, I thought it would be something different then complaining about the alien!

I'm sure it has been talked about already, but the T-1000 does not need rubber body, just slim body since it will be fully covered. And for Klye, just rubber arm sleeves just like Marcus was. Everything sounds good.

Terminator1.jpg
this would be cool as a figure.

the ht terminator has been an issue for a long time now.Im sure taking ht so long to make will surely be for good.Im sure th final product will not dissapoint us.One thing id like to point.The normal T-800 head should be dx.It is iconic the thing that the termie first moves it eyes and then its head

I'm sure it has been talked about already, but the T-1000 does not need rubber body, just slim body since it will be fully covered. And for Klye, just rubber arm sleeves just like Marcus was. Everything sounds good.

It'd be awesome if he could actually be made of metal (metal arms and maybe a head sculpt). But I doubt it's gonna happen.

I'd definitely be down for the PERS feature on these figures, both T1 and T2 Arnies plus the T-1000.

However I'd prefer brand new detailed plastic muscle bodies rather than the limiting and degradeable rubber. The Terminator's primary appearance is fully dressed so I don't see a need for rubber muscle bodies.

T1 Terminator is screaming for a DX. Two heads, one with the gouged eye light up), both outfits and all the weaponry to go with. :drool

T1 Terminator is screaming for a DX. Two heads, one with the gouged eye light up), both outfits and all the weaponry to go with. :drool

Daaaaaamn... but we still can dreamin about zis... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Last edited:
i want a t1000 made out of real, functional mimetic polyalloy. so i can keep morphing it for an infinite variety of posability options. :D

hey, it said WISHlist, right... :monkey3

Another HT Terminator wishes thread??

I hate to imagine how many threads there are going to be when HT finally announce either of these lines.

Back