WISH LIST - Hot Toys - DX - Mr. Freeze (Arnold Schwarzenegger)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a 1/6 Hot Toys Mr. Freeze?

• YES, DO WANT

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Hell no . . .

Votes: 96 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NO ... MY EYES!!!

WAIT ... MEMORIES FLOODING BACK ...

NIPPLES, BATSUIT ASS CLOSE-UPS, SO MANY FREEZE PUNS, ICE-SKATING BATSUITS, BARBARA NOT-GORDON. A BAT CREDIT CARD :cuckoo:

OH IT's HORRIBLE :pow

None of those things has anything to do with the "look" of the suits....

The_Many_Faces_Of_Batman_by_xamoel.jpg

^ out of all of them Adam West would be at the top of my list.

I'd get an Adam West Batman HT
Lego 60's Batcave
Lego 60's Batmobile
Batman PF
Legendary Scaled Bust

It sucks there isn't much West Batman collectible stuff :(

Mr. Freeze is a cool villain (no pun intended). But, I'd much rather have Joker displayed next to Batman.

^ out of all of them Adam West would be at the top of my list.

I'd get an Adam West Batman HT
Lego 60's Batcave
Lego 60's Batmobile
Batman PF
Legendary Scaled Bust

It sucks there isn't much West Batman collectible stuff :(

The thing is, that the "mythology" of Batman has changed so much from what it was in the 70s, that there might not be a lot of people who'll really be interested in an Adam West version of Batman, to warrant Hot Toys making a figure. But, then again, you never know. Hot Toys is making 89 Batman figures, and no one was expecting that. So, at least, they're not sticking purely to Nolanverse.

The thing is, that the "mythology" of Batman has changed so much from what it was in the 70s, that there might not be a lot of people who'll really be interested in an Adam West version of Batman, to warrant Hot Toys making a figure. But, then again, you never know. Hot Toys is making 89 Batman figures, and no one was expecting that. So, at least, they're not sticking purely to Nolanverse.

I'm 26 so i wasn't even alive in the 60's and 70's but remember the show from TV, i get you point though but the exact same thing can be said for the '89 Batman film.

Old doesn't mean little interest.

I think licensing for the Adam West Batman might be pretty complicated as well with 20th Century Fox and Warner Bros both having claim over it.

HELL YEAH!

would be an instant buy. but no need to a dx one with 2 bodies. the one with the robe is unnecessary. one with the light up suit would be more than enough. with a decent price as well.

i'm really looking forward to their batman forever and batman & robin line (batman returns will come out eventually).

forever robin, two face and mr freeze would be incredible. other characters as well.

i really have hopes that they'll come out in like 2013 summer - 2014 winter. probably high hopes eh? :)

This thread is some kind of joke, right?
Talk about just about ZERO chance of this being made by HT.....:slap

This thread is some kind of joke, right?
Talk about just about ZERO chance of this being made by HT.....:slap

tHEY've made Goblin Junior... And Noland comin in 2012...
FFS both characters suck ass and still!
So YEAH HT are such a Jokerz :lol

I wish:

- Batman from Batman & Robin (black costume)
- Robin from Batman & Robin (black and red costume)
- Batman from Batman Forever (the one from the first part of the movie)
- Batman from Batman Returns

Last edited:
they did spirit, octopus
they did goblin jr
they're gonna do green lantern
they did tron legacy (I REPEAT, TRON LEGACY)
they did prince of persia
they did clash of the titans (AGAIN, CLASH OF THE TITANS)

why it seems impossible for ht to do the figures of '95 and '97 bats movies?

there's a generation grew up with those movies, and loads of people who would want to have these characters in their shelves. i would prefer any of these figures than another iron man or another nolan bats or another nolan joker.

Yeah, I can see some of the Schumacher characters getting made.. eventually. They have their fans I guess.

That said.. I'd consider a Dr Meridian Chase.. perhaps. :monkey3

:lol

Yeah, I can see some of the Schumacher characters getting made.. eventually. They have their fans I guess.

That said.. I'd consider a Dr Meridian Chase.. perhaps. :monkey3

:lol

I can't see it. HT is dismissive of crappy films that aren't upcoming. Back when the T2 line started they stated they had no interest in doing figures from T3...well, so I read anyway. But if true I don't see them taking a chance on the Schumacher Batman films......but its Batman so...maybe theres a slight chance.

I can't see it. HT is dismissive of crappy films that aren't upcoming. Back when the T2 line started they stated they had no interest in doing figures from T3...well, so I read anyway. But if true I don't see them taking a chance on the Schumacher Batman films......but its Batman so...maybe theres a slight chance.

They did Sucker Punch? :monkey3

Batman Forever > Batman and Robin > Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines > Sucker Punch

Back