WISH LIST - Hot Toys - DX - Mr. Freeze (Arnold Schwarzenegger)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a 1/6 Hot Toys Mr. Freeze?

• YES, DO WANT

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Hell no . . .

Votes: 96 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, that texture would be sweet.

0018e04w.jpg

Can you imagine Mr freeze suit on a 1/6 scale?? amazing.. all that little details... IMO this one would be the most complicated figure to produce... and probably expensive, but nice to display..

I'd buy Freeze figure to go with Kilmer Bat.
So this is what I want from HT - two figures from two Schumacher's movies.
Nothing more or less.

Believe me, Batman&Robin and Batman Forever never were filmed....it's just an illusion... let it be...

Give B&R some credit, if it hadn't sucked so hard, then WB would've probably never seen the need for a reboot, and we probably would've seen a string of mediocre Bat-films once every 3 years, instead of the Nolan films.

Hell no - on the figure.
Hell YES -on a life size prop of the polar bear robe he wears throughout the movie. And oh yeah, Clooney sucked as Batman ; )

Give B&R some credit, if it hadn't sucked so hard, then WB would've probably never seen the need for a reboot, and we probably would've seen a string of mediocre Bat-films once every 3 years, instead of the Nolan films.

:goodpost:

This. I agree it was very disappointing, but you're very right. We would have had a resurrected Nicholson Joker if this movie wasn't made. -shudder-

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Instabuy.

1) How can 74% not want this?

2) Why is the poll closed? :monkey2

I'd like to throw in the possibility of Arnold from Twins as well.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99kssHaD_yY[/ame]

Back