WISH LIST - Hot Toys - DX - Mr. Freeze (Arnold Schwarzenegger)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a 1/6 Hot Toys Mr. Freeze?

• YES, DO WANT

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Hell no . . .

Votes: 96 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't see it. HT is dismissive of crappy films that aren't upcoming. Back when the T2 line started they stated they had no interest in doing figures from T3...well, so I read anyway. But if true I don't see them taking a chance on the Schumacher Batman films......but its Batman so...maybe theres a slight chance.

Well put- the bombs they made figures of were upcoming NEW films they were hoping would take off...
Now we all know about B&R and no one could conceive of HT taking that plunge...:slap

Yeah but Sucker Punch was a new film with hype behind it.

Batman Forever's hype is way back in 1994!

Get your logic out of here. No one could logically want Hot Toys figures from Batman and Robin (no matter which ____ing character it is), so it therefore has no place here. :thwak

In terms of movie quality and enjoyment i'd take T3 over B&R anyday

I am really talking about acton figures, i.e. you'll take a figure of T3's John Connor, or Batman from B & R.. ??? .. Batman & Robin sucks as a movie, but the suits are well done

PS: T3 sucks too, I take Batman Forever over T3 .. everyday

I am really talking about acton figures, i.e. you'll take a figure of T3's John Connor, or Batman from B & R.. ??? .. Batman & Robin sucks as a movie, but the suits are well done

PS: T3 sucks too, I take Batman Forever over T3 .. everyday

in terms of figures i'd go for the same as before... Sucker Punch > Terminator 3 > Batman Forever > Batman and Robin

Sucker Punch has the five main girls all with unique outfits and weapons.
T3 figures would include Arnie and TX, maybe a HK, before they do Connor or Brewster.
Forever would feature Riddler, Batman and Two-face, i'd probably get Riddler.
Then Finally B&R, I wouldn't get any but Freeze and Robin would be the only that'd peak interest in seeing how HT handle them.

Get your logic out of here. No one could logically want Hot Toys figures from Batman and Robin (no matter which ____ing character it is), so it therefore has no place here. :thwak

Generalizing is not a wise course of action.

Especially when I and obviously a good amount of others in this thread would want an Arnold Mr. Freeze figure.

I too, came to this thread rather late and found that the poll had already closed, why was that again..It's been asked three time now and still there has been no answer....? So from reading through, there seems to be a very obvious but actually interfering thought path being taken here, that is..

The fact that the movie was an overblown, cheese-filled, be-nippled crap-fest...

...seems to somehow be making people blind to the fact that some well made (ie HOT TOYS of perhaps MEDIACOM) figures from these films would and could actually look pretty good. One of these being Mr. Freeze. Why not? It certainly would look as good as/better perhaps than IRON MAN. To clarify my thought here, let's look at BATMAN to begin with.

Is there really that much difference between Keaton bat-suit No1 and No2, when compared to the Kilmer No1 and Clooney No1 suits? No of course not, let's face it, they are all pretty much-of-a-muchness in appearance, they are all BAT suits so they will all look about the same.

But it seems here that most people would not even touch a Clooney#1 BAT. It seems strange to me as a BATMAN fan, that people would not like a figure that showed the first modern-era appearance on the big screen of the characters of ROBIN, or The RIDDLER, TWO FACE, Mr FREEZE and so on.

Yes the movie was terrible, in a 'so cheesily awful it's actually quite enjoyable' sort of way, but people here are allowing their dislike of the actual film, to colour their opinion of a possibly knock-out looking figure...which Mr. Freeze certainly would be. The two BATMAN movies of the Schumacher era are visually lush, and full of vibrant, colourful character design...just scroll back up to the movie poster again, it's a beautiful piece of art work.

Just try and put the dislike you feel for the film in itself, out of your minds for a moment, and disable that pathway for a few seconds. Just imagine what HT (whether it happens or not - and I personally, sadly, think 'not') could do with the figure. It could be amazing to look at on a shelf, next to...

BATMAN & JOKER (Bat '89)
BATMAN, PENGUIN & CATWOMAN (B/Returns)
BATMAN, ROBIN (Classic style), RIDDLER, 2-FACE (B/Forever)
BATMAN, ROBIN (Night Wing style), POISON IVY, BANE (B&R)
BATMAN, ROBIN (1966 Adam + Burt), JOKER, PENGUIN, RIDDLER, CATWOMEN (various)

I would vote "YES"

Last edited:
DGTWoodward - You're exactly right. And how can we forget the beautiful Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy? I'd buy them all and I hate those movies! But the character designs were pretty great, excluding batnipples.

Generalizing is not a wise course of action.

Especially when I and obviously a good amount of others in this thread would want an Arnold Mr. Freeze figure.

And yet most don't. :dunno
There was also no element of screwing around in my post. Seriously, though, that movie is an abomination of cinema.

why is this thread still going? a dx mr freeze is the dumbest idea i've heard of. it is never going to happen so let this thread die.

Back