WISH LIST - Hot Toys - DX - Mr. Freeze (Arnold Schwarzenegger)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a 1/6 Hot Toys Mr. Freeze?

• YES, DO WANT

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Hell no . . .

Votes: 96 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Hot Toys - DX - Mr. Freeze (Arnold Schwarzenegger)

I'd want nothing associated with that movie.

I know Batman & Robin was bad. but I always liked the costume design.. especially the batman suit... off course it has flaws but I like it overall.

Well that was a huge flaw on the costume, but the rest of the costume was great, specially the mask.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY7MLgy5Whw[/ame]
LOL
Needed to be posted again!!!

I'd much rather Hot Toys make every character from the Nolan and Burton films first. I'd be much more excited to see even the most minor characters from those movies rather than the major players from BF or B&R.

I would perhaps buy it. I always thought Arnold was a good Mr. Freeze puns aside. He was probably the best thing about that disappointing movie.

I have no interest in An Arnold Mr Freeze. That movie sucked. And there are dozens if characters I'd rather have than him.

Who closed my poll? I had it set for exactly 1,000,000 days.

I'd much rather Hot Toys make every character from the Nolan and Burton films first. I'd be much more excited to see even the most minor characters from those movies rather than the major players from BF or B&R.

No thank you. Talk about a waste.

I love the paint they used on Arnold. If HT could get that down right, it would be a badass figure.

Back