Will the PT be loved more or hated more after TFA releases?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I think it was poor form on Disney's part to completely jettison his outline synopsis for a sequel trilogy and go with what appears to be a lazy rehash of Episode IV. Everything I've seen from TFA has massively underwhelmed me, putting aside the top-notch CGI this film made it clear that set-building and set-dressing are dying arts in Hollywood. After the prequel trilogy I was hoping Star Wars in cinematic form would be laid to rest, but now Disney have their hooks in it and seem determined to milk its desiccated udders dry of every last foetid, rancid drop they can squeeze out.

But you're still buy a ticket and Disney banks your money...

Correct? :dunno

Wasn't that a fan theory only?
It's a theory now. Jar jar was supposed to be the phantom menace, rumor was Lucas scraped that sorry and added Ducco to replace the evil Jar Jar. It's to bad as a sith Jar Jar to the OT Jedi yoda would have been awesome and a totally unseen event. But I'm not a big star wars fan, maybe actually fans would think differently.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

this is the 3rd boo hoo thread for the PT.

and just like the PT...this thread sux.

cheesuz...this is like herpes.

I never said really anything about if the PTs are good or bad... just asked a simple question.

Ugh stop making threads about the pt! None of these guys on here are going to change there mind about nor will tolerate anything pt related.

I just asked a simple question. Not trying to change anyone mind. I guess everyone jumps to conclusions.

Another thread? Give it a rest already!

Ill probably get infracted for this, but How can somebody with such a thick skull have such thin skin!?

Sorry, but this is just beyond tiresome.

I don't have thin skin. Notice how many people are crying over a simple question. They are the ones with thin skin. Not sure how choosing to click on a thread is "tiresome."

Then ask the question in the Star Wars thread stop making pt threads. People on here hate them

Whether I made a thread or posted in TFA thread I would have the same comments. I guess people don't get tired of PT crying for ten years in every thread.... but three threads about the PT.... which would have been kept in the PT discussion thread if it wasn't deleted.... so.....

The only thing that bothers me about the PT is feeling the need to defend it. I've decided just to leave others to their opinions and think myself lucky SW wasn't ruined for me like it was for them.

Also, I remind myself there's a "larger world" beyond these forums where a lot of other people appreciate them too. Just it's always the complainers who are loudest.

I'll keep saying it and never tire of saying it- PT are bad bad films. Not bad SW films- BAD films period.
Hopefully the new batch coming can far exceed them.

I never said really anything about if the PTs are good or bad... just asked a simple question.

I just asked a simple question. Not trying to change anyone mind. I guess everyone jumps to conclusions.

I don't have thin skin. Notice how many people are crying over a simple question. They are the ones with thin skin. Not sure how choosing to click on a thread is "tiresome."

Whether I made a thread or posted in TFA thread I would have the same comments. I guess people don't get tired of PT crying for ten years in every thread.... but three threads about the PT.... which would have been kept in the PT discussion thread if it wasn't deleted.... so.....

It's not just a simple question you made 3 or 4 threads discussing pt hate.

Because nobody likes those crappy movies but you. Clearly you can't stand that fact. It's makes you so mad. :lol

Many people on this board like them and many outside the board to. Hate shines brightest though.

If you read my prior posts I really don't care if no one likes it. I think I have said this multiple times. I asked why people hate them and still complain ten years later. Got probably three actual answers as to why people hate them (not counting the bad CGI, bad acting, they stink responses that litter the board). I respect those three answers to.

As far as that question you quoted.... maybe if someone actually gave me an answer I would stop asking it every time PT hate is brought up in every thread. Call me entitled if you want (yes, I know you didn't call me entitled, just for future replies that may come my way), I just am curious as to what the PT did to each individual to make them post countless of times about how bad they hate them in every Star Wars thread for the last ten years.

If you like the PT and enjoy watching them, what does it matter what others think?

It's just their opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. The only opinion that should matter is your own.

Oh darn it, this happens every time I forget to let Snoop in during bad weather.....:slap

rain-raining-gif-snoopy-peanuts.gif

C'mon in mate....

Many people on this board like them and many outside the board to. Hate shines brightest though.

If you read my prior posts I really don't care if no one likes it. I think I have said this multiple times. I asked why people hate them and still complain ten years later. Got probably three actual answers as to why people hate them (not counting the bad CGI, bad acting, they stink responses that litter the board). I respect those three answers to.

As far as that question you quoted.... maybe if someone actually gave me an answer I would stop asking it every time PT hate is brought up in every thread. Call me entitled if you want (yes, I know you didn't call me entitled, just for future replies that may come my way), I just am curious as to what the PT did to each individual to make them post countless of times about how bad they hate them in every Star Wars thread for the last ten years.

But it's so obvious that you do care. People bash them because they don't like them it's really simple.
If you don't care why do you need to know why they hate them?

People most likely bash them because they were letdown on a monumental level.

There are things I like about each of them, but those parts are few and far between.

I think WWE needs to follow my lead and leave others to their opinion. Sure, it *is* annoying when people prequel-bash at every opportunity, but engaging them only prolongs it.

Back