Will the PT be loved more or hated more after TFA releases?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe only 3 years in and Disney is already resorting to prequel trilogy nostalgia tricks.

Shouldn't have blown the OT load for TFA, RO, and TLJ so quickly, ya dummies. Then again, they got their money's worth out of A New Hope between 2015 and 2016.

What happens when they blow through all the memorable "memba whens" of TPM, AOTC and ROTS in two years? What are they going to do?!

I can't believe only 3 years in and Disney is already resorting to prequel trilogy nostalgia tricks.

Shouldn't have blown the OT load for TFA, RO, and TLJ so quickly, ya dummies. Then again, they got their money's worth out of A New Hope between 2015 and 2016.

What happens when they blow through all the memorable "memba whens" of TPM, AOTC and ROTS in two years? What are they going to do?!

reboot

Everybody keeps telling me they'll never do it but I can totally see them sliding this Solo thing right into A Nu Hope. Even if the BO is as low as estimates, they've put too much on the table to stop now.

they will close the new trilogy and then full reboot

and they could plan reboot for episodes 1 2 3 as well

What are they going to do?!

2AXC2IT.gif

Lol if they reboot Star Wars I’d laugh my ass off. They’d make darth Vader a girl

Lol if they reboot Star Wars I’d laugh my ass off. They’d make darth Vader a girl

YOU CANT make the villain a GIRL

he will have red hair, it will look like a wig. he will brag a lot. Vader will say he has the best of everything, he wont be pale this time his face will be orange

And he will have just a scar and a small breathing apparatus covering her whole mouth

The franchise will go forward (Johnson) and back (GoT dudes) in time. All-new characters, no more callbacks or fan service (or at least not as many).

It will have to survive on its own merits.

They already did that... it was called The Force Awakens

The beginning of TFA to the end of TLJ is basically the events of episodes 4-6 reshuffled with different variations on/outcomes for those events (in some cases)

And he will have just a scar and a small breathing apparatus covering her whole mouth

Yeah, you’re talking about Kylo.

They already did that... it was called The Force Awakens

The beginning of TFA to the end of TLJ is basically the events of episodes 4-6 reshuffled with different variations on/outcomes for those events (in some cases)

Yeah, you’re talking about Kylo.

reboot with young han young luke young leia

Back