Will ht make a tracker predator figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wasn't exactly sporting the way Tracker killed Noland was it. This was the guy who had evaded them for so long and who apparently killed 2-3 predators. What other human ever achieved that??? and Tracker just vaporises him. Not even worth taking a trophy from. WTF?

Exactly!!!

These 'Super' Predators weren't exactly super to be honest, they were kind of pathetic.

I've never been as let down by Predators as much in my life, the ones in AvP were embarrassing but at least they were young Predators and still training, these ones were supposed to be the elite and they got owned by some weedy humans that I'd be able to take out no problem.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the film and I loved the new Predators, but they went down far too easily for my liking.

It's the worst tragedy to hit our screens since a fat, middle aged, cop beat down a Predator in P2.

I wanted the Predators to kill all the humans or maybe some of the humans escape and Berserker on their trail for the sequel.

hey guys, just wonderin if HT are gonna make a tracker predator 1/6th figure? i would really love it if they would because he is my fav pred :) thnx

IMO hot toys is pretty smart saving the best for last and im sure it comes with preddogs .

Fortunately, the whole "Super Predator" concept was thrown out in favour of having these simply as a different breed - Noland's "Dogs and Wolves" analogy. Even the Classic Predator's mauling is staightforward - he's been weakened by being strung up for days on end, while the Berserker is fresh to the fight. Sometimes it helps to ignore the pre-production rumours.

I have to say, Wolf is by far the most bad ass Predator yet, he never let us down.

These 'Super' Predators weren't exactly super to be honest, they were kind of pathetic.

I've never been as let down by Predators as much in my life, the ones in AvP were embarrassing but at least they were young Predators and still training, these ones were supposed to be the elite and they got owned by some weedy humans that I'd be able to take out no problem.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the film and I loved the new Predators, but they went down far too easily for my liking.

It's the worst tragedy to hit our screens since a fat, middle aged, cop beat down a Predator in P2.

I wanted the Predators to kill all the humans or maybe some of the humans escape and Berserker on their trail for the sequel.
You do realize that the "fat, middle aged, cop" happens to be the best in L.A., and the Predator he killed was only a Youngblood, right? I highly doubt you could take down any of the characters in the movie besides Edwin. Did you not see the Hanzo Vs Falconer fight? Neither of them got "owned". Hanzo has obviously had a _____ ton of training. That was his last stand, he gave it all he had, and he still died.

It wasn't exactly sporting the way Tracker killed Noland was it. This was the guy who had evaded them for so long and who apparently killed 2-3 predators. What other human ever achieved that??? and Tracker just vaporises him. Not even worth taking a trophy from. WTF?

he was probably more pissed off that he was able to survive there for so long, the tracker was probably thinking to vaporize him while he had the chance...

As for Wolf.. He skinned a dude, and hung him in a tree when he is on a cleaner mission.. Then, when he is about to face the cause of the problem, the most dangerous creature there, he decides to strip naked and get his ass handed to him.. He is by far the most stupid Predator we have seen on screen.. Although i choose to believe things were different in AvP: R.

You do realize that the "fat, middle aged, cop" happens to be the best in L.A., and the Predator he killed was only a Youngblood, right? I highly doubt you could take down any of the characters in the movie besides Edwin. Did you not see the Hanzo Vs Falconer fight? Neither of them got "owned". Hanzo has obviously had a _____ ton of training. That was his last stand, he gave it all he had, and he still died.

But he took down Falconer with him. BTW, Danny Glover wasn't even fat in P2. He was actually pretty buff.

And back to the matter at hand, Wolf was senile... he was a kill away from begging Ricky and his girlfriend to play a round of Dominoes with him.

Last edited:

Yeah, and I'm waiting for someone to film a version where King Kong finally kills them all, paving the streets with brains, guts and fetuses. Let the monsters win!

What makes you think it was a Youngblood? It had all it's weapons so while I don't think is was a real bad ass Predator like P1, it was still way more advanced than AvP Predators.
Either way, it outweighed Danny Glover by about 15 stone and still got the hell beat out of it by him, it should of died of shame.
Plus best in LA means nothing to me, he's still a fat, middle aged man against a 7'5", 25-30 stone killing machine with far better training and weapons. That Predator was a noob and a joke.

Falconer is the worst Predator ever, he stood there while someone charged at him in a completely ineffective way with a sword and got owned by a tiny Japanese man. I think he actually did die of shame. If you think Hanzo used that sword in a way that looked like he was highly trained, then you are insane. It was basically kamikaze style and Falconer should have had a much longer reach and agility but he looked as slow and immobile as a geriatric sloth.

Tracker was a bit better and actually had a go, although he liked plasma casting defenseless people and shooting them from behind which is very un-Predator like.

Berserker did well but his messing around when he could have easily killed Royce a few times cost him his life.

Wolf on the other hand owned lots of Aliens (Who pose a far greater threat than them lady boys in the jungle) and even took the Predalien out with him and got the job done. One of the highlights of the entire franchise was when Wolf had hold of them two Aliens by the throat, I almost did a sex wee.

Last edited:
As for Wolf.. He skinned a dude, and hung him in a tree when he is on a cleaner mission.. Then, when he is about to face the cause of the problem, the most dangerous creature there, he decides to strip naked and get his ass handed to him.. He is by far the most stupid Predator we have seen on screen.. Although i choose to believe things were different in AvP: R.

He fought with honour and it was to test himself against the best, he done well and finally we had a Predator to be proud of especially after the fairy Predators from P2 and AvP.
Scar was quite impressive though I admit and saved AvP from being a complete disaster.

Out of the entire franchise, Predator 2 was the worst movie in my opinion.

I won't have the P2 disparaged in this way. I just won't. On how many different occasions in the film does he take on multiple armed combatants simultaneously? I count at least 4. P1 never managed that, preferring chicken_____ sniper tactics.

"Oh but P2 ran away" - P1 ran away at least twice, maybe 3 times. They do that when they're wounded to regroup and tend to themselves. P2 had been shot multiple times in the torso, nothing unusual about his decision to run.

When he got his arm cut off he couldn't help it - he was hanging off the side of a building. He then had even more reason to run and regroup.

When it came to the final fight, despite the disadvantage of only one arm he still beat Harrigan - people seem to gloss over that. Only some foolish overconfidence had him meet his end. He shouldn't have simply assumed Harrigan had no fight left in him, he should have dissarmed him of the cutting disc. Instead he took a dramatic gloating pause - like all villains are required to do in order for the hero to win.

P2 was a kick@$$ predator apart from that one thing.

Scar was a proper idiot! He let himself get facehugged and just shrugged it off - and not in a "Pfft, I can take it" kind of way but in a "huh? I somehow don't know what just happened" kind of way.

Maybe he didn't know what a facehugger was? it was an initiation wasn't it?

What makes you think it was a Youngblood? It had all it's weapons so while I don't think is was a real bad ass Predator like P1, it was still way more advanced than AvP Predators.
Either way, it outweighed Danny Glover by about 15 stone and still got the hell beat out of it by him, it should of died of shame.
Plus best in LA means nothing to me, he's still a fat, middle aged man against a 7'5", 25-30 stone killing machine with far better training and weapons. That Predator was a noob and a joke.

Falconer is the worst Predator ever, he stood there while someone charged at him in a completely ineffective way with a sword and got owned by a tiny Japanese man. I think he actually did die of shame. If you think Hanzo used that sword in a way that looked like he was highly trained, then you are insane. It was basically kamikaze style and Falconer should have had a much longer reach and agility but he looked as slow and immobile as a geriatric sloth.

Tracker was a bit better and actually had a go, although he liked plasma casting defenseless people and shooting them from behind which is very un-Predator like.

Berserker did well but his messing around when he could have easily killed Royce a few times cost him his life.

Wolf on the other hand owned lots of Aliens (Who pose a far greater threat than them lady boys in the jungle) and even took the Predalien out with him and got the job done. One of the highlights of the entire franchise was when Wolf had hold of them two Aliens by the throat, I almost did a sex wee.
Okay, where do i start.. It is a known fact that Urban is a Youngblood. He had all of his weapons because he was a Youngblood in a Human city.. The AvP Preds were unblooded, obviously. That was the whole point of the pyramid, the hunting, the marking himself.. Dude, do you not remember Urban getting shot 7-8 times, and getting his arm cut off? Really? If the fact that he was the best in LA meant nothing to you, then you are "insane". You really don't understand much about this do you? First time Urban had hunted humans. He took out dozens of armed men. Keep in mind that he is a Youngblood. In the process, several FBI agents set up a trap for him, which he discovers.. Then destroys them all. A joke? Not at all. He had never hunted humans before, and had some bad luck. As for Falconer. ACTOR IN SUIT. He stood there because he didn't need to charge at him. No matter what you say, Hanzo was highly skilled. They wouldn't have chosen him otherwise, and if you watch the movie you can tell. Because he's small he can't do damage?.. Are you just looking for arguments? Why the hell are you posting here if you hate almost every Predator for no good reason?

Now, on to Tracker. From what we saw, Falconer was more skilled than Tracker. All Tracker did was shoot Nikolai with his plasma caster, then stab him while he had a hole in his chest.. No, not very un-Predator like. Did you miss the whole point of these 3 being ruthless killers with no honor?.........

Mr. Black wasn't messing around. "So, they're trying to make themselves into better killers?"

Wolf owned a lot of 3 year olds, that seemed like they had no idea what they were doing. If Ripley can kill as many aliens as she did, I'm sure the most dangerous Humans in the world can, too. Especially the ____tiest of aliens. Wolf didn't kill the Predalien, he stabbed it. The Predalien struck a fatal blow to Wolf. Then the two dumbasses were taken out by a bomb.. The part where Wolf was holding the two aliens was among the most disappointing scenes of the film. If they had been real aliens, he would have died instantly. They wouldn't have wiggled around like helpless Earthworms and not bothered to attack.

As for your following post about Wolf.. He was a Cleaner, honor had nothing to do with it. His job was to dispose of all the evidence, not run around playing the Hero. There was NO "testing himself against the best".. It was a job, not a test. He did horrible and is one of the worst Predators we have EVER seen.

Predator 2 was a great movie, it added a lot of interesting things to the Predator franchise.

What makes you think it was a Youngblood?

As I recall P2 was intended to be a youngblood. The producers and director said as much.

Louis Ozawa Changchien (Hanzo) is a kendo practitioner and actually insisted in using it instead of kung fu (as most Hollywood movies do). The Director, Antal, also had kendo training and he thought the fight scene was authentic. I have to agree, though, that they could've made the fight scene so much better and fleshed out.

Maybe he didn't know what a facehugger was?

They all do. Xenomorphs aren't new to them and actually use them for training. They also know how to breed them.

So, you're telling us that you can take out with no problem the following types of people:

1. A military contractor that used to specialize in black ops.
2. A CIA black ops assassin who, not to mention, used to be a sniper in the Israeli Defense Force.
3. A Russian commando from the Spetsnaz Alpha Group.
4. A Yakuza enforcer.
5. An African death squad soldier.
6. A drug cartel enforcer.
7. A serial killer.
8. A death row inmate.
9. A United States Army Air Cavalry soldier who has survived on the alien planet for years. Since there's no real life person with that experience, let's settle for a really hardened US Air Cav veteran.
10. Let's add in a LAPD detective just for kicks.

I'd LOVE to see evidence you kicking the ass of even just one of these people in real life in a fair fight. If you do, I promise you I'll worship you forever.

Oh wait. Are you talking about kicking the ass of the actors instead?

1. Adrien Brody - he put on 25 pounds of muscle for the role. For all we know, you put in the same amount of Cheetos in your body.
2. Alice Braga - don't tell me you'll be proud kicking her ass...
3. Oleg Taktarov - ...but I'd like to see you try to kick Oleg's ass. He's a mixed martial arts practitioner and former UFC champion. I bet he can beat the crap out of you even by just using his pinkie finger.
4. Louis Ozawa Changchien - kendo practitioner.
5. Mahershalalhashbaz Ali - body structure doesn't look to shabby, so it seems he occasionally works out. Used to be a basketball player in college, so at the very least we know he has the stamina.
5. Danny Trejo - is THE MAN. A former inmate where he became the California state prison champion in both the lightweight and welterweight boxing divisions.

That leaves you with a choice of Lawrence Fishbourne, Topher Grace, and Walton Goggins. Not that I believe you'd win in a fight with them, but in the off chance that you do, it's just like you winning in the Special Olympics.

Last edited:
I was disappointed by berserker and classic's fight - I dunno, I just hoped for something more than seeing them running into eachother with distracting and unnecessary electricity effects on their armour - and interspersed with cuts to where the human characters were at every 5 seconds.

Back