will elvira ever be a 1/6th figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow could do two head sculpts one like they use for the format and one like her movie before she started to show age. and See which one she likes. She likes macab and fun. She views Elvira as a character. So more realistic she looks the less apealing for her. Which makes sence if you want a piece to look timeless.

Not cartoony but comicbooky would make her happy.Thats probably why cassandra never signed off on much because the designers didn't grab elvira's true spitit. I think a more character look in 1/6th would make her happy with her couch would be bonus.

I pitched it to her manager back when I thought I was being hired by Mattel but it fell through and cassandra showed interest probably because of mattel's unrealistic features.

bump this up i still want people to show interest it could still be a great figure to own

Has Sideshow talked to cassandra about this 1/6th scale yet I hate to be a nag but there are people like me who dont care for format figures and want a 1/6th scale figure.

I emailed cassandra's manager and gave this link so we shall see if they will make her. I dont mind a characture in 1/6th scale but I would prefer her face from her movie "elvira mistress of the dark"

Hey Gang I have been looking at scultpters to see if we could get at least head sculpts for a elvira. I gotta go out and get some hole punchers for her sleeves. so hopefully you will see a proto from us soon.

so votes would be nice from serious collectors for her sculpt. price will varry for bald sculpt and i can direct you to good inexpensive wigs and sculpted hair sculpts will cost more.

Hey guys has anyone ever made small jewelry i need a small red ring for elvira figure im working on.

Have you contacted Sideshow yourself to get an official response?

The last thing you need a possible unexpected cease & desist from the license holder and/or the licensee over your attempt to get something going that may not pan out.

this was something im only doing for myself as my own personal collection piece i didnt want to create another thread for just a ring. this was not something that would be made production wise.

Sideshow has giving me no answer as to if a 11.5" figure will be made of her. Although I did talk to her manager and she told him she would love a doll of herself. but noone approached her accept tonner which was 16". which was a super limited available at a doll show only.

I think it would be simple to do just take what their doing with the premium format as far as head sculpt and make an action figure I think she would approve it for sure. For elvira figure sideshow could do less detail more expression and im sure she would be happy

Last edited:
I give up right now it looks like i wont have a head for my own elvira figure. I have the fabric and a body ordered but she just wont have a head. and sculpters want so much that this looks like a 1000 dollar figure. I hate statues so i know if i buy the premium format i will most likely distroy it out of disgust.

Im disapointed in everyone from elvira and toy companies

Sorry i just had to vent because i have to give up and forget about my favorite character and just tell myself she isn';t worth making this happen.

I give up right now it looks like i wont have a head for my own elvira figure. I have the fabric and a body ordered but she just wont have a head. and sculpters want so much that this looks like a 1000 dollar figure. I hate statues so i know if i buy the premium format i will most likely distroy it out of disgust.

Im disapointed in everyone from elvira and toy companies

Sorry i just had to vent because i have to give up and forget about my favorite character and just tell myself she isn';t worth making this happen.
--

You set your "expectations" too high for a variety of reasons ranging from being naive about the realities of getting a head sculpt and the finances for such an endeavor and now you're coming off pouting.

Sure, you're venting. Others have experienced the same thing you have, but guess what? The hobby goes on. Either you find a way within your means or find something else to your liking within your means.

I actually found a sculpt finally that matches her facial features just needs to be repainted

this was something im only doing for myself as my own personal collection piece i didnt want to create another thread for just a ring. this was not something that would be made production wise.

Sideshow has giving me no answer as to if a 11.5" figure will be made of her. Although I did talk to her manager and she told him she would love a doll of herself. but noone approached her accept tonner which was 16". which was a super limited available at a doll show only.

I think it would be simple to do just take what their doing with the premium format as far as head sculpt and make an action figure I think she would approve it for sure. For elvira figure sideshow could do less detail more expression and im sure she would be happy

FYI this information is not accurate. Amok Time purchased a license to do a 1:12th and 1:6th action figures and 1/4th scale statue from Elvira's managment a few years back. The 1/12th scale figure was produced, by Cassandra's managment at the time would not sign off on the 1/6th figure or the 1/4th statue prototypes. I believe AT gave up when they couldn't get approval on the prototypes that looked like CP. The last I heard on this was that Paul gave up trying to get these produced because he didn't want to do cartoon versions of her. You will notice that any licensed product that does get made has a stylized portrait.

if you see her makeup you will notice she tried to do this with herself but the human bod will only do so much so of course she would want a toon like version of herself that will never age.

but if amok toys never produced it they also will drop the rights because just like with supernatural something that doesnt get used doesnt get renewed. thats why elvira wanted a barbie because it's so animated looking it looks far removed from an actual human.

Elvira is a characture so it's not a huge leap

I guess it all depends on what you want for your collection. Elvira is not real high on my list of wants, but will make a nice edition to my collection if I find one I like. I have met her a few times and she is still quite attractive for her age. Not sure why she is opposed to sculpts that look like her with the makeup on, but I guess that is her prerogative. Will be interested to see what you come up with.

I just baught a head and she looks like casandra just slightly animated so She will need to be changed by my painter to look more like elvira which should be easy since it looks like cassandra already. Who knows maybe elvira will love it. and ask sideshow to do one like it. Id totally let SS make a copy as long as I got her back. Right now im waiting on the milky white phician body to come from prepaythis may.

Last edited:
you know the premium format figure in the coffin headsculpt is not to exaggerated that would make a good action figure sculpt for 1/6th scale so sideshow could do it. Im sure sideshow will be able to make this happen someday. My painter likes the head said it would work for making her elvira.

Im sending her out when she get's here. she isn't going alone there is a few heads to get work done that will be sent out as well. Next month im going to purchase elvira's wigs.

my weapons guy is making her tiny dagger.
Her pumps just arrived so im actually excited because she will be close to completed.

I wont show pics until my big reveal since she is going to be my hostess for my horror figures. So look for my horrror bonanza this holloween

I just got the would be Elvira sculpt in yesterday, she will be sent off to be painted in a week or so. Pete lives in England so it may take some time for him to get it and work on it, I estimate by the time her body comes in and the costume is fitted to her body the head will be done. I have her mesh stockings im going to make her and her black pumps. I have to look for just the right matte fabric for her dress.

The not so much a problem, problem with Elvira is...there's no way you can say no to anything when it comes to her. Make a statue, I'll buy it, make a 1/6 even though I don't like collecting them, I'll buy it.

Back