Wife ordered me Batman PF(question about cancelling and transferring to my account)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goat46

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well to my huge surprise, my wife ordered me the batman PF:) Pretty awesome. Anyways, I'm super happy about that but actually need to cancel it because she started a new account in order to surprise me. It isn't shipping right now anyways right? So I wanted to reorder it on my account and use reward points plus a discount code. Do you guys know if they will refund the NRD and cancel the order? I would ask them to transfer the NRD but I'm waiting to get my reward points for wonder woman before I order batman.

I wouldnt.

You can only use rp or coupon. Not combined.

Also it takes 40 days after you receive a piece for RP. So there is that.

I'm sure they could do it this one time, but I can understand as to why they wouldnt. You can probably ask instead to get the RP transferred to your account.

Hmm, yeah maybe transferring is better, at least then I would get the RP's for another order to combine with what I already have. Maybe that would be the best plan then. thanks guys, and merry xmas.

Hey guys,

Well to my huge surprise, my wife ordered me the batman PF:) Pretty awesome. Anyways, I'm super happy about that but actually need to cancel it because she started a new account in order to surprise me. It isn't shipping right now anyways right? So I wanted to reorder it on my account and use reward points plus a discount code. Do you guys know if they will refund the NRD and cancel the order? I would ask them to transfer the NRD but I'm waiting to get my reward points for wonder woman before I order batman.

Call them

what are their holiday hours, anybody know? also, anybody know when this thing is shipping on recent orders.

I'm pretty sure you could cancel and close the account without having to contact them about refunding the NRD. Typically they'll do that automatically if you've never cancelled anything prior. The credit goes back onto the credit card.

Just re-order in ur account if u want the reward points

This is the main reason I tell my wife not to order me anything from Sideshow. I'd rather do it under my account and use a coupon if I can and get the reward points.

I'll just cancel the order like suggested and reorder with my own account. Is there a code available at the moment do you guys know? Anyways, I'll call them on monday to sort it out. Still love that she was so thoughtful. The funny part is, right after she told my parents what she had got me she rolled her eyes to say "can you believe what I have to put with" ha, ha... Even though she ordered it. Wives are so funny.

Me, I would just leave it and accept it. I have had this happen before. While the intent may be to save money for the both of you putting conditions on the gift just cheapens it. After all it was a gift from her. Is that actually worth the few dollars saved?

It would be different if the things was shipping in the next few weeks, but it could be 3-4 months before I ge itt, xmas is long over and forgotten. My wife and I are not that sensitive. I have cancelled already and will reorder 40 days after wonder woman gets here. SS were good about the NRD.

I have had nothing but positive experiences whenever I have to call Sideshow's customer service. Granted, I wish I didn't have to call at all, but they are extremely helpful when I do.

I used the new year coupon and ordered today:) SS were cool. I have also not had any issues with SS, only when it comes to having visibility about when items will ship. They always seem all over the place, even from one rep to another. But all in all they good.

Back