WHY , SIDESHOW, WHY ??? (Jason Voorhees related)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if they called it a part 3, then they don't know what the heck they are selling, cause that is totally part 4, and nothing else. That shirt is not lighter than part 4. The skin is dark like in part 4. And Jason was dead at the end of part 3 with an ax in his friggin' head. The only time you see J at the end of 3 after the ax hit is in a nightmare sequence, and he has no ax or machette or mask. Other than that, he never left the barn.

You are talking to a Jason expert here. I could teach a college film class just on my knowledge of Terminator and Friday the 13th. Look at my avatar for Pete's sake. I know what I'm talking about.

I don't care what they labelled it, this is a part 4 version of Jason.

They also called it "Part 4 Jason" at the Comic-Con panel where it (and the new one in the works) was mentioned. That's why I was confused at first.

Odd, the PF is definitely Pt4... at least that's what it looks like to me. Although if they make a PF of Jason, it really should be a Pt3.

Hey Irish, were you at the panel too? I was the guy that asked about the Jason PF and the possibility of RoboCain after seeing the Optimus announcement.

All those guys were very cool on that panel, weren't they? It was great to see everybody involved in making such great stuff for us.

They are working on a part 3 Jason... this was the original prototype and they just couldn't get it to a point that they liked, so they scraped it and started over! A different one is in development now...

Fantastic news!!! :rock :rock :rock Once I get this I am officially done with Jason stuff. :lol

woah if thats the proto i gotta be honest not liking it at all..comon its jason..That guy looks like he should be ploughing field's somewhere..:lol .anyway i'll wait and see on this. My favourites are still the part 3 1/6 scale version with the awesome face sculpting released a couple years back and the 21 inch freddy versus jason figure they did..

Last edited:
Back