• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Hot Toys / Jason Voorhees / Clearance Prices / Offers accepted / Free US shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: F/S Hot Toys / Low prices / Offers accepted (Iron Man and much more)

Lowered a few prices based on other sellers I have seen. Still a lot left. If you are interested in any of them, please let me know and I am pretty sure we can work out a fair deal.

More items sold and updated. Thank you to those who are buying. Still many items left, and I am eager to sell.

BVS Amored Batman sell looks like it may fall through. If anyone is interested please feel free to let me know.

Still open to offers. I always try and price everything reasonable. All PMs have been replied to. If you want pictures of any items please feel free to let me know.

Will be moving some items to Ebay soon. If you are interested in any of these items, feel free to let me know and make an offer.

Will be moving some items to Ebay soon. If you are interested in any of these items, feel free to let me know and make an offer.

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: F/S Hot Toys / Price Drops / Offers accepted / Free US shipping

Updated sold items. Looking to sell the remaining items fast, so I am willing to make some great deals.

Re: F/S Hot Toys / Clearance Prices / Offers accepted / Free US shipping

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: F/S Hot Toys / Clearance Prices / Offers accepted / Free US shipping

Back from vacation and ready to get rid of the rest of these items. Make me any reasonable offer.

Back