Why Owen, Why?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you're being glib King. You couldn't possibly know if you're depressed.You haven't done the research, but he has:
Szaszcruise.gif
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

not a solution but a resource to seek help. if someone has the money to seek counseling, they are more likely to get the help, true?

Not true. People with serious depression with suicidal tendencies don't just decide to go to a doctor to get help the same way as if they broke an arm or a leg...no matter how much money they have.

Not true. People with serious depression with suicidal tendencies don't just decide to go to a doctor to get help the same way as if they broke an arm or a leg...no matter how much money they have.

let me rephrase..

if someone has a problem they can't work out for themselves, they may decide they would like to seek professional help.

who is more likely to follow through, someone that can pay for the expensive sessions, or someone that doesn't have $10 to their name?

well even if the guy with less than $10 wanted to see a professional, he couldn't afford to do so. at least, the person with the bucks has the option to or not.

Sucks for him.

Maybe now he won't play the same character in every single movie he is in, like Ben Stiller does.

Re: Owen Wilson: Failed Suicide Attempt!

deja vu.......

Wow, I just read this. I wonder what made him decide to do that.

that being said, i can't expect much support from the king of darkness. after all, suicide keeps the fresh souls coming down below. :devil :google :devil

(On the topic of religion) So does GREED *cough scalpers*, lust, and all the other sins I am forgetting. I wonder though, when your body goes into shock, you die...isn't that a form of suicide?

(On the topic of religion) So does GREED *cough scalpers*, lust, and all the other sins I am forgetting. I wonder though, when your body goes into shock, you die...isn't that a form of suicide?

Uh oh... I see this thread going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic now. :monkey3

Back