Why I Hate Will Smith!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get all the hate for Will Smith. I'll sit here and admit that I've enjoyed every one of his movies that I've bothered to sit down and watch. Great dramatic and comedic actor...

Sure his son is probably guilty of some nepotism, happens all the time in and out of Hollywood, but from what I heard, the Karate Kid didn't really suffers at his hands. His daughter I have no comment.

More Will Smith movies please!

It's a private school, so who gives a ____?

That is what I think. Anyone who wants their kids in a private school can choose to put them in this one or not. No big deal.

On a side snote...if it IS a Scientology school and Will puts his kids in it...they may very well end up posting in this thread some day. But at least they will have a legitimate reason to hate Will Smith.:)

I don't get all the hate for Will Smith. I'll sit here and admit that I've enjoyed every one of his movies that I've bothered to sit down and watch. Great dramatic and comedic actor...

Sure his son is probably guilty of some nepotism, happens all the time in and out of Hollywood, but from what I heard, the Karate Kid didn't really suffers at his hands. His daughter I have no comment.

More Will Smith movies please!

I've enjoyed most of Will Smiths movies. He has tallent.

Just one of the reasons why I like him as an actor, but not entirely as a person for letting his kids ride his coattails and not have their own identity..

I Am Legend:

i-am-legend-bigposter.jpg

You guys better be careful. Will Smith actually is a member and posts on here.

Will's fine. But I have never hated anyone because I was envious of them. Ever. :lol

Also, I Am Legend sucked ass.

No Jamie Lee Curtis in Halloween without Hollywood nepotism. No David Carradine, No Angelina Jolie, no Michael Douglas, no Jeff Bridges, and yes, no Nicolas Cage :panic:

Don't forget Carrie Fisher, Drew Barrymore, the Sheen/Estevez family, the Baldwins, Gyllenhals and a bunch of other families I probably wouldn't spell right.

People only hate because they are jealous. :lol

That little boy will probably score more and hotter chicks than you guys can even beat off too while sitting in front of your computers. :rotfl

Hey, what happend to your woman?..did she leave you after you bought her that Blacks on Blondes DVD gift set i suggested you buy her for Valentines?. :lol

Poor guy.

And uhh, this Smith kid is destined to get ____ed in the ass by his security guard, Lil Bow Wow style.

Last edited:
Haters, keep hating.

Hey, reality check... life is full of winners and losers, lions and lambs, the lucky and not-so-lucky.

Get over it!:wave

First time ive ever heard someone hating Will Smith.He is,and always have been a great entertainer,and seems like a nice guy that likes to goof around.

Back