Why didn't the do a First Order Stormtrooper/Snowtrooper combo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh combo packs which would have made more sense would have been Stormtrooper and Flametrooper, Stormtrooper and Riot Control Trooper and Stormtrooper double packs... maybe a regular Stromtrooper with something like the Jakku exclusive.

I kind of wish HT would have made an accessory pack (I will say this and they will) which comes with the parts you don't get with the standard figure like the rifle with the stock, binos, backpack, the baton and shield (along with hands to hold them) so you could just slap these parts on the basic Stormtrooper.

I know why they didn't as its better for them to try and sell you more than one figure; though some of us may have bought multiple Troopers and accessory packs anyway (meaning they would have made more money anyway) and depending on if there are any differences between the pack from the Snowtrooper and this with how it attaches to the back plate you could make the exclusive with the Heavy Gunner and some parted accessories from the Snowtrooper.

Back